The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [OLD] Changes on the horizon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Finally done with the upgrade. We lost a bit of functionality due to the plugins losing their compatibility with the board, but everything's still mostly here. I'll be starting work on the white skin soon-ish.

Let me know of any problems or issues that might arise. Please use this thread or create a new one in this subforum if you feel your question is important enough.
What exactly has changed?

So far, I've noticed that the "currently viewing thread" function is gone.

Link to last read post at the end of threads is gone too.

Will post more when I see them.

edit: new smileys too. Not sure how to feel about them. But it's not a big deal.
Other than some smiley and cosmetic changes, like the name of the thread-starters below the thread itself instead of being listed as "name of thread" by "member", nothing feels different at all.
I definitely felt this Big grin <-- doesn't look good.. D:
Sarap bungiin. LOL
Nothing much has changed actually, board updates for MyBB usually consist of security updates and not much on the cosmetic ones. One thing I do know of though is that posting videos from various providers is now enabled by default (check it out in the post reply page, not in the quick reply box). We can only do it here normally because I enabled HTML, which is a PRETTY big security risk itself for forums.

Don't notice anything different with the new smileys... yet. My cache might not have refreshed yet. Babalik ko sa dati yung mga smileys, I have a backup of them at home.

We might notice more new features as I update the skins so they're fully compatible with the latest version.
(08-10-2010, 05:45 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]We lost a bit of functionality due to the plugins losing their compatibility with the board, but everything's still mostly here. I'll be starting work on the white skin soon-ish.

All plugins that aren't covered by 1.6 new functionalities are back. Let me know if you spot any errors in the usual place.

Work on "White Glint" has begun...
(08-18-2010, 04:46 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Work on "White Glint" has begun...

Oh it's a-comin.

The blog theme as well. Fresh.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about these deliverables. It's just that they've been set back a while due to work and the certification test coming up.

I do need help though... the two credit cards I normally use to secure the payment for our domain name (which is paid yearly) are both being declined. Anybody willing to lend me a credit card? Accepted cards are Visa/Mastercard and AMEX. Anybody willing, please PM me and we'll talk about it over somewhere more secure.

[Image: paypalhj.jpg]
Can't help with the credit card, but I'm more than willing to help with the expense.
(02-14-2011, 01:04 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]I do need help though... the two credit cards I normally use to secure the payment for our domain name (which is paid yearly) are both being declined. Anybody willing to lend me a credit card? Accepted cards are Visa/Mastercard and AMEX. Anybody willing, please PM me and we'll talk about it over somewhere more secure.

The credit card I use is being declined too Sad

I think it might be easier to look for someone with a paypal account. If you really need help looking for someone, let me know. I know a few guys over at Headphiles do use paypal.
(02-14-2011, 04:18 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2011, 01:04 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]I do need help though... the two credit cards I normally use to secure the payment for our domain name (which is paid yearly) are both being declined. Anybody willing to lend me a credit card? Accepted cards are Visa/Mastercard and AMEX. Anybody willing, please PM me and we'll talk about it over somewhere more secure.

The credit card I use is being declined too Sad

I think it might be easier to look for someone with a paypal account. If you really need help looking for someone, let me know. I know a few guys over at Headphiles do use paypal.

Jake, I may have to take you up on this offer. The date for renewal is drawing near, hopefully we can get it renewed soon. What'll probably happen is I'll deposit the amount to his/her bank account after confirmation of the renewal, so it's no biggie.
Deadline date's coming up soon. Asking again, does anyone have any credit cards we can use? Smile
I'm scared. Sad
3 days left. I'm still looking but none yet. I'll try asking my relatives hehe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5