The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC:LR - Murderdoll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My first PVP build design

AC Name: Murderdoll

Head: CR-H81S4 (0,0,7,3,0)
Core: CR-C90U3 (0,7,0,3,0)
Arms: A11-MACAQUE (0,0,7,3,0)
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 (0,0,7,3,0)

Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0,0,0,10)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (0,7,3)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)

Inside: NONE
Extension: E02RM-GAR

Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA
Back Unit L: SYAKATSURA

Arm Unit R: B1G
Arm Unit L: 69H

Arm Unit R Hanger: ---
Arm Unit L Hanger: ---

Optional Parts: O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, KISSYOH, RIBOSE, R+, MARISHI

Only tested this on AI opponents,works just fine. For those who have tried PVP, you'll be the judge, as usual im always open for suggestions and changes since i havent really tried using this on a human opponent LOL

I like CR-WR81G better than CR-WR93RL. Though its kinda hard to use since you need every shot to count. Hopefully will change from SHADE to 81G.

One question though, even if i manage to land 15 (81G's ammo capacity) shots to the opponent will it be enough?

EDIT: All made possible thanks to Nix,Leperman,Medusa and Darkfury for their inputs We're not worthy

EDIT2:Updated

Changes:
Booster: Tuned V2 from (0,3,3,4) to (0,0,0,10)
Arm Unit R: From shade to B1G
Arm Unit L: From R3 to 69H
Optional Parts changed
Nice. Everything you're using is topnotch.

I don't think B1G and RL are really comparable. RL is very much spamable while B1G has to be babysat. B1G usually works better on exceptionally fast ACs or at least ones with overboost whereas RL just plain works with anything. Like Shade.

Shade (or even RL) actually packs enough ammo to kill an AC by itself. I don't think you need to hanger anything under it.

B1G may benefit more from something underneath (depends on your accuracy). B1G, R3, and a bit of missile support is actually good enough for most purposes.

EDIT: Maybe try weaning yourself off of PHAGE with the SHADE and equip SS instead. I don't think you really need LA either.
LOL LA isnt suppose to be there LOL

And your right about the hanger, most cases i finish off my opponents without using hanger weapons. I just wanted to make sure since its for PVP build. From what ive seen on the videos on PVP most player tend to dodge every shots including the missiles. Thanks for the inputs nix Happy
Like I said before though, be careful with the DINGO2. Though it makes for a really good starting point, it also has a tendency to hamper your growth as an AC designer since it sort of overshadows many of the other legs.
Very good design for starters, and yeah it is very usable in PvP Tongue. Great job man! From this point, it seems that you've got the basics of designing down.
Its all thanks to you guys Happy

I'll try the reverse joints next after im done resolving my issues on the controller LOL or maybe the quads LOL
BIG is more for surgical strikes IMO. you can't spam it, obviously.

and quads would probably be a better choice before RJ's.

Quads and RJ's are my 2 favorite types.
Honestly, ive always wanted to play a RJ joint but from what i read, RJ jumps higher than the bipeds, so i assume they would make a good sniper. But i suck at using the up and down view so decided to go with the bipeds LOL

But will soon try both though (quad and RJ)
RJ's are more of a mid-long range AC, although there have been some cases where they've been made into CQC designs.
(02-20-2010, 10:32 PM)DarkFury Wrote: [ -> ]RJ's are more of a mid-long range AC

Really? Shock

now i cant wait to design my own RJ LOL

Most RJ's ive seen flies around too much which is very effective on the design

But i cant properly use the controls yet LOL
I suggest you bother with RJs much later. They tend to be specialized. And you have to be REALLY comfortable with the controls to maximize the RJ's jumping ability.
A long time before ill make a new deisgn LOL
Here's my modded build:

HEAD : CR-H05XS-EYE3 (0/0/4/6/0)
CORE : CR-C83UA (1/0/0/9/0)
ARMS : A07-LEMUR (4/6/0/0/0)
LEGS : LH09-COUGAR2 (0/0/1/8/1)
BOOSTER : B03-VULTURE2 (0/3/5/2)
GENERATOR : G01-LOTUS (0/9/1)
RADIATOR : R01-HAZEL (0/0/10)
FCS : CR-F69
INSIDE : NONE
EXTENSION : E02RM-GAR
BACK UNIT RIGHT : NONE
BACK UNIT LEFT : SYAKATSURA
ARM UNIT RIGHT : WR05L-SHADE
ARM UNIT LEFT : CR-YWH05R3

Amino, ES, L+, Codon, Golgi, Marishi or SLA
Drop Syakatsura for Nymphe and you have my full fledged support on this being a hardcore PvP bot. Just keep in mind that if you do switch to Nymphe you'll need to focus on firing the Nymphe from around 250-350 meters. Any farther out and they target player can dodge them much easier because they can be easily led at that distance, any closer and the Nymphe may fail to track at all.

I'm not sure if you can multi-tap Nymphe+Gar @ 3 Locks, though? I'll test it real fast and take a pic of your AC at the same time.

EDIT: Ok. After making it, I would say you should probably drop SS optional for either CR-O75LA or O05-Histon, then tack on O08-Ribose to add some missile tracking support to your radar or add CR-O86R+ if you don't like missiles on your radar.

The reason for this is because you already have around 6,300 Stability without it and Dingo2 don't need too much a stability boost to really work out good. Most weapons won't stall you bad and you've got nice range control on this bot, so you should be perfectly safe. If you switch to LA, you can fire your missiles faster and if you switch to Histon, Shade will wipe out some hoes before you can blink.

Haha.

EDIT #2: You didn't have a paint scheme supplied so I just went ahead and painted it myself. Here's a picture of your AC with a custom Niji T. paintjob!

[Image: Murderdoll.png]
He's knew to the PS2 games. Smile

Multitap - Firing off multiple volleys from your extensions by toggling them WHILE you're firing off a multi-lock (as with NYMPHE).

EDIT: LCC's build is good too. Loads more defense. Just by looking at it, I know it's at least 2k/1.8k. Not sure about the difference in speed.
Pages: 1 2 3