The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh Interesting Military Technology News Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Holy crap! That was really surprising. Woot
You know guys I recently heard that the National Ignition Facility over in California may be on the verge of inducing nuclear fusion with lasers and a hydrogen atom. If that works then we may have actual ACs soon.
make that cold fusion and we get gundams LOL

but I don't think cellphone/smartphone users would like the presence of minovski particles ... wonder what it would do to the internet ... *shiver*
Uh, I-fields helllllooooooo?
This is a very serious pistol ad. I thought it was fake at first.
(10-14-2012, 09:37 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very serious pistol ad. I thought it was fake at first.
"More Dallas" philosophy at work. LOL

Reminds me of the gun the villain used in Green Hornet.
Kiss the forums and your ACs goodbye gentlemen.Shock
Boeing and their new test toy
Killer robot in the making
Looks more like killer robot horses in the making.
Zoids!
miniphander
A few centuries from now, these wild cybernetic organisms will be released on a planet which will eventually come to be known as Zi.
And on that planet there will be a great war between the Republic and Empire fought by humans with these creatures only to be manipulated by the inhabitants that were already there in first place.
actually, i was thinking more along the lines of Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs *whapish*
Pages: 1 2 3 4