The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Only in the Philippines...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(11-04-2010, 07:07 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, Filipinos are overreacting as usual.

Anything negative posted/written/shown about us anywhere at all elicits this reaction. It's so goddamn frustrating. Di nalang tawanan/wag pansinin.

I want to say to our countrymen: grow some thicker skin, boys and girls. Everyone gets lambasted sometime. And the fact that we have such an uproar about it makes it bigger than it really is.
(11-04-2010, 07:32 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2010, 07:07 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, Filipinos are overreacting as usual.

Anything negative posted/written/shown about us anywhere at all elicits this reaction. It's so goddamn frustrating. Di nalang tawanan/wag pansinin.

I want to say to our countrymen: grow some thicker skin, boys and girls. Everyone gets lambasted sometime. And the fact that we have such an uproar about it makes it bigger than it really is.

I see plenty of Filipinos making fun of other nations too, so it's a bit unfair seeing that they'd get pissed off after seeing something like this!

Also, I think the more accurate Filipino accent would be that stupidly forced call center accent. I'd LOL if I heard that. LOL
Hahah oo nakakainis nga yun. LOL Sobrang exaggerated yung accent pero off naman yung grammar. LOL
She sounded really Singaporean, imo. And I know a lot of them Tongue

And has anyone heard Erap speak english? Or our generals and police captains when interviewed on AM radio?! gads. wtf.
GAH. That's why I hate the fucking people in this goddamned country(only the stupid ones, which are like 90 percent of the pop).

Srsly, a nuke sounds rly good.

they should stop being so goddamned emo and start using the thing that's called a brain which is inside their head and stop using the "heart" to actually think, because its literally impossible.

And lol at the call center accent. it's genuinely annoying. it's as bad as the sewage ramen in china.
Let's just laugh and carry on, shall we?

Sana mabroadcast etong opinion na 'to. Daig pa kasi ang batang nasa elementarya kung magreact sa indirect joke ng mga taong taga ibang bansa e. Pinoy nga naman. .__.

Facepalm.
Filipinoes are starting to get all nigger and calls everybody who insults them "racist"
There seems to be a commonality in the "minorities" o__o
sounded a little bit of a mix of chinese and filipino english to me XD

anyway Filipinos should really learn how to take a hit ><.
Aside from taking hits, it's more of actually understanding that a lot of stuff shouldn't even be taken seriously and literally(in this case, what the korean girl said).

They should stop thinking out of their asses, period.
*appears in hyperspace*

(11-05-2010, 11:37 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]sounded a little bit of a mix of chinese and filipino english to me XD

anyway Filipinos should really learn how to take a hit ><.

I think they know.

*splats video on the floor*

*disappears*
Hahaha it's almost like Hemp's that kind of bot which Twin posted, except he pulls up cannabis-related vids. LOL
LOL yeah and I still have considerations that he lets a proxy come to the meets.

anyway you gotta wonder what would it take to make the us as a country get our act together ><. I remember a someone (I think it was a sociology prof) said that radical change can only occur after certain number drastic events happens at the same time. I remember anarchy,and a natural calamity I can remember the others.
RR would be part of the intellectual "elite" in terms of sociological studies, which Filipino voters will probably not vote for "kasi masyadong matalino", as it was termed in a recent academic study. I'm not sure who did it, if it was PCIJ or UP.
D: good lord if some actually think that is true then their admitting to their stupidity D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28