The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Chili's National Burger Day Promo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
EDIT: This post is from 2009. Go to the latest posts to see the latest info on Chili's National Burger Day promo.

OMG! OMG!

Chili's bar and grill is offering all of their burgers for only 118 pesos from 330 pesos, a 60% discount on Aprill 22 from 11am-2pm and at 6pm-9pm only on April 22 on all Chili's branches.
EDIT: Greenbelt 5, North Greenhills, and Tomas Morato branches only .

If you know Chili's, they have awesome burgers!

In case you don't know they are HUGE 1/2 pounder burgers, and they taste really really good. Its very much worth it, but get there early. The last time I went to such an event there were a lot of people.

I'm just letting you guys know
Nice. Thanks for the heads up dude.
Round 2!

[Image: M7gs6.jpg]
Challenge accepted! FIGHT!!!
Will be in the area, so I'll definitely be going Smile
Damn... the world is revolving in the right direction again. Awesome burgers definitely. Happy
I may go just to hang with you guys for a while. What time will you kids be there?
Uh, this was last night actually. Ermm
Ah, tapos na pala. LOL Nix Fail. LOL Did you guys go?
For a brief moment in history after the event... The universe was in order.
The rarest of all moments, when we felt that we could forgive absolutely anyone of even the most heinous of transgressions that they might have committed.
You guys should have reminded me. LOL
(04-28-2010, 09:14 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The rarest of all moments, when we felt that we could forgive absolutely anyone of even the most heinous of transgressions that they might have committed.

Aye!
Round 3, April 5, 2011. All branches. From 11am-2pm and 6pm-9pm. One burger per customer.
This is a good way to die!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5