The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Chili's National Burger Day Promo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
if i'm not completely broke by the week of the 24th, then i'm in XD
So this happens 4 days as of this post, anyone game for this dual event? Tongue
im financially capable, so barring any sudden family outing, im in o/
Its on a Wednesday right? I'm game if so!
Wednesday, but what time do we meet?

Like I said earlier, we can watch Iron man 3 in the afternoon and head to Chili's before 6 to get that burger Big grin
(04-20-2013, 09:43 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Wednesday, but what time do we meet?

Like I said earlier, we can watch Iron man 3 in the afternoon and head to Chili's before 6 to get that burger Big grin

10:00am at shell buendia? might be too early for an afternoon screening, but considering people might come late... XD
I'll have to pass.. Sad
Damn. May pasok ako : (
Raffy, Zero. let's meet at 7-11 at 1pm. Trace is coming afterward as well. Pick a movie time maybe around 2 or 3pm then head to Chili's before 6 so we can have seats while before the burger rush comes in.
(04-22-2013, 01:26 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Raffy, Zero. let's meet at 7-11 at 1pm. Trace is coming afterward as well. Pick a movie time maybe around 2 or 3pm then head to Chili's before 6 so we can have seats while before the burger rush comes in.

roger wilco.

Raffy, bring your PSP!
Yay! I've been tossed aside and forgotten. LOL
(04-22-2013, 10:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! I've been tossed aside and forgotten. LOL

Good for you!

LOL

Sino sino b mga makakapunta?
(04-23-2013, 07:52 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2013, 10:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! I've been tossed aside and forgotten. LOL

Good for you!

LOL

Fox, Rick, Trace, you, me and possibly Shin, based on the thread replies.
(04-23-2013, 03:40 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 07:52 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

Good for you!

LOL

Fox, Rick, Trace, you, me and possibly Shin, based on the thread replies.

You might wanna scratch out the first guy on that list. He won't be able to make it anymore. Tongue
All cinemas showing Iron Man 3 all day today. 1pm till the end of the day at 30 minute intervals each. Pick and chose haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5