The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ghost Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
dunno if it counts as a ghost story... but anyway...
I was an intern at that time. During my rotation in the psych ward, I was walking down the hall when one of the patients called my attention. "lapit ka dito" (come here) I asked what's wrong and she said "hindi ikaw kausap ko" (I'm not talking to you). I knew I was going to regret my next question but I asked "sino po kausap ninyo?" (who are you talking to?) and she said "siya" (him) pointing to a blank space behind me...

ghost story? or visual hallucination? I keep telling myself it's the latter. but yeah there are a lot of ghost stories in hospitals, most especially in psych wards.

got a few more if you guys are interested in hearing them.
(05-01-2012, 08:05 PM)AEA1 Wrote: [ -> ]got a few more if you guys are interested in hearing them.

I'm a sucker for these words. Fire away!!

Edit:
Damn... I wandered into this thread again. I'm gonna enter another horror story binge and have a hard time sleeping tonight. Ahaha.

Edit ulit:
http://www.hungzai.com/haunted-places-in-philippines/
^
^
One of my favorite sites. Good luck going to the bathroom alone tonight. [Shit.. I think overdid it...]
Someone's getting haunted tonight. muhahahahaha!

Actually I saw a phantom meteor crash years ago near where I live. No one, but me saw it. It was bright as the freaking sun and it came down near my school in the daytime, but when it reached the ground behind the hill guess what............... No boom.
@Doc
it's kinda hard to know if it was a ghost or not if it's from a patient in the psych ward. then again some people in paranormal circles say strong emotions (and im guessing people in the psych ward are full of that) can cause paranormal phenomena. anyway, eager to hear more.

oh and apparently we have a black figure in the house. my mom has seen it multiple times. i on the other hand have not which is rather annoying. hmm, i wonder if i should try to investigate it like the Ghost Hunters/TAPS crew XD

and speaking of Ghost Hunters, GHI did an investigation in Baguio before. i'll try to post the link to the vids here on saturday (i usually just watch GH eps at work all day saturday XD )
We should do our own Ghost hunting sometime.. Big grin
(05-03-2012, 03:47 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]We should do our own Ghost hunting sometime.. Big grin

Tara. RR Goes Ghost-hunting.
(05-03-2012, 04:18 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2012, 03:47 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]We should do our own Ghost hunting sometime.. Big grin

Tara. RR Goes Ghost-hunting.

Sounds good to me! Count me in! When and where guys? XD
First thing that came to mind is the Metro Manila Film Center near the CCP:

Quote:An accident occurred around 3:00 a.m. on November 17, 1981 during the construction of the Manila Film Center. Its scaffolding[6] collapsed,[5][7] and at least 169[5][8][9] workers fell and were buried under quick-drying[10] wet cement. A security blanket was immediately imposed by the Marcos administration, and neither rescuers nor ambulances were permitted[5] on the site until an official statement had been prepared. The rescuers were eventually permitted to go inside the accident site 9 hours after the collapse.

Rumor has it that the ghosts of those who died still wander there. Watch a sad movie in the building and you'l hear someone laughing. Watch a comedy movie and you'll hear someone crying.
Will the resident skeptic Twin Skies ever set foot in this thread LOL
Man I wished I lived over Manila. I'm still stuck in California.
(05-03-2012, 10:08 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I wished I lived over Manila. I'm still stuck in California.

We have an enlightened being named Hempire who stays in Canada.
He is always with us in spirit.
W w wait Serene I didn't write that. So either my account got hacked or........ *shits pants*
We can actually turn this into a meet of sorts. How about Baguio's Teacher's Camp? it can be an overnight stay and investigation. we'll need audio recorders, video cameras, EMF meters and lots of tapes tho.
it will be like those horror shows but with so much nonsense LOL
(05-04-2012, 01:27 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]it will be like those horror shows but with so much nonsense LOL

I bet they'll haunt you first. Let's wait 'til MJTing gets back para hindi lahat ng multo nakabuntot sa'yo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4