The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gender Bending RR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
the two minute delay of me posting my reply to clone's post was caused by me taking a piss....so by cosmic coincidence enough...it would seem that that post of mine can be mistaken of sending boobslap to Hanna...

Virtual boobslaps don't hurt anyway. =p
(07-20-2009, 02:17 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]Virtual boobslaps don't hurt anyway. =p

Or do they? LOL

Topic, shut down. Off-topic discussion initiated. Mission accomplished! LOL
hahaha good job on that analysis. you seem to be getting the flowchart of my posting style =D
*the herbs....it'll arrive soon*
Hahaha good job RR. Good job. LOL

EDIT: I'll post a scan of my college grad pic so that you all can see my bishonenness from before. LOL
(07-20-2009, 02:21 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha good job RR. Good job. LOL

EDIT: I'll post a scan of my college grad pic so that you all can see my bishonenness from before. LOL

EHHHH? do we have to post our pictures? my grad pic was weaboo. Vomit
LOL you don't have to of course. But there's the 'people of armored core' thread in the ac stuff subforum if you'd care to. And then there's the photo gallery: http://ravenrepublic.net/gallery/index.php where most of the pics from meets are kept. You're in two pictures, iirc. Wink
I hate my photos in those albums somethings just always wrong I also remember that ambush pic Jake took Chair

I think only actual gender bended RR photo's would remove the OTness XD
(07-20-2009, 02:29 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]LOL you don't have to of course. But there's the 'people of armored core' thread in the ac stuff subforum if you'd care to. And then there's the photo gallery: http://ravenrepublic.net/gallery/index.php where most of the pics from meets are kept. You're in two pictures, iirc. Wink

GAH those pictures suck. i was barely getting sleep due to my thesis then >_< i look horrible Vomit
Hahah ok lang. May pictures ako na nakapambahay pa nga eh. LOL picture fail.
....WTH is a boobslap anyway?!? Ninja

It isn't physically possible to boobslap someone with your own boob.
(unless you have Sophie-sized boobs)
Hahaha oo nga noh. You'd need flapjacks to do a boobslap. XD Unless of course it literally means using your hand to slap a poor boob. Hahaha.
*Randombutsortarelated*

I'm a DUUUUUDE Shock

lololololololololololololol LOL LOL LOL

*had too much caffeine*

Ninja *disappears*
enjoy the high! don't take too much...caffeine can kill. (>___<)
lol, boobslap topic?

I don't get it-- Boobslap in the sense of your hand slapping[tapping] a boob, or your face getting slapped by a boob?

I like both :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13