The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gender Bending RR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Moved as requested.
But I did the move. LOL
*fast forward time*
This thread will be epicly full of lulz & wtf!
(07-20-2009, 12:30 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]But I did the move. LOL

Dual move time paradox!
lol curious and scared at the same time.

... ugh I have a bad feeling what would happen when Hanna and trace gets there hands and minds on this Chair

lol Jobet make one from Hemp I think his asking for it
(07-20-2009, 01:20 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]lol curious and scared at the same time.

... ugh I have a bad feeling what would happen when Hanna and trace gets there hands and minds on this Chair

I'm for waiting for Nerese to finish this thing!!@__@ i wanna see more womens plox >:3

please fulfill my dream of becoming a MAN and entering GARhalla 8D
haha i don't mind. i have that bit of feminine look anyway. i felt that feminine side of me when i did salvia.
*slaps your boobs*
(07-20-2009, 01:29 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]*slaps your boobs*

... Jason
GAR!!!!
(07-20-2009, 01:20 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]lol curious and scared at the same time.

there hands!!!!!!1
Dissing Raffy's typos is getting old unfortunately. Let's look for something new to make fun of.

On a sidenote, why is it that my gender-bended self's name is Miki and not Mika? Lol.
@Grim i know. i just want to see how he reacts. Jason
that slap was meant for you clone. =]
oh another typo ... no fail pic?

@hemp I know Jason
LOL I thought you sent a virtual boobslap to Hanna. LOL

Or did you?

LOL
(07-20-2009, 02:08 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]LOL I thought you sent a virtual boobslap to Hanna. LOL

Or did you?

LOL

OH GOD! THIS. MADE. MY. DAY.

laughing so hard LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13