The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Disgaea series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Alright, so it's called a series now, because number 2 has just come out. It rocks, totally. Old school sprites in a FF Tactics type battle system, but with a few original innovations. Plus, the story is no slouch either: it's all at once funny and engaging. So, anyone here play it?

Actually, the reason for me posting this thread is because I really want to play the first one, LOL. Its full title is Disgaea: Hour of Darkness I believe. Anyone have a copy? Would you mind lending it to me? I will bring it give it back as soon as I can, as I will ask Sir Jay to (once again) copy it to a DVD for me, hehe (game pirates FTW! LOL)
Hey I play this game. I have one copy of it, but I'm not sure if it still works. Dami na kasi gasgas e. Yung AC3 naman di ko parin mahanap. XD

Baka etong Saturday dalhin ko yung copy.
You rock dude. Thanks so much. XD
hey mix, I finally found and joined your forum

Its me, the game pirate...LOL

I have a friend who has the first one, d ko lang sure kung kelan ko mahihiram.
If ever you got hold of a copy first, just hand it to me for copying.

to pirate a pirated ps2 dvd....hehehe LOL
Hahaha! Welcome to the Republic Jay! I hope to get a copy of it by this Saturday, sana madala ni PH yung copy niya.
Referring to Disgaea 2:

Hey, someone plays this game? It's actually kinda like a sequel to the first game, but the story focuses on a different character. (I don't wanna spoil it XD) Anyway, the characters in Disgaea 1 are still here in Disgaea 2, but instead you fight them and you could get them as your party member.

lol Currently at lvl88, ang tagal pa bago mag 9999. Sayang sana pwede ko load data ko sa Disgaea 1. Parang back to zero nanaman ako nung nilaro ko eto. Well at least it's fun. Huhuhu sayang mga ninakaw kong gamit kay Prinny Baal huhuhuhu I don't have them anymore since this is a new game. =C
I have the game, but currently I'm focused on others, Final Fantasy XII namely. XD

I'll get around to playing Disgaea 2 sometime this sembreak though. I tried playing it a little a while back, and I was instantly reminded of Final Fantasy Tactics, one of my all time favorite games. Yum. :tongue:

I love the fact that you can set up your enemies for combos, all by stacking moves on top of one another, then watching it all play out to perfection. Planning every step of the way seems to go far in this game.

I watched the Disgaea anime too, well episodes 1 and 2 anyway, so I have a bit of an idea as to who the characters in that first game were.

Oh, and BTW... level 9999???? :blink: :blink: :blink:
That's the max level of the game. Yung Divine Majin ko 6800+ pa lang yata. 'Di ko maalala. Normal Baal was lvl 4000 while the Prinny Baal (if no bills about making enemies stronger) is 6000.

LOL si Laharl 1064 pa lang sa data ko. XD

Kaya naging maganda Disgaea kasi marami features eh. And BTW libo-libo nga mga lvl dun. Max lvl is 9999. Ilang months na ko dati naglalaro nito dati di ko mapaabot sa 9999 chars ko. Pinakamataas ko 8000 na monster, pero di ako nagpalaki kundi nacapture ko lang xa. XD Too bad my Disgaea 1:HoD CD isn't working anymore. What a wasted effort huhuhuhuhu lol XD
I never tried Disgaea 1 but I tried related ones like disgaea 2,atelier iris 1&2,
La Pucelle & Phantom Brave I like the weapon descriptions LOL hehe

I already have a level 220+ Adell (still can't kill Laharl)

Disgaea 2;I'm still playing it Blink I finished the game twice already,I'm trying to get the bad, worst,Tink, Laharl&Etna endings,I already saw good &mid-boss ending
I tried Flonne already XD lvl 500+
I still want to play Disgaea's PSP version. You're with the D1 characters again, and you get to challenge Adel and company after some time.
lol@goatling's avatar (it rocks dood!) LOL

btw,

what is the best weapon type for a thief in disgaea 2?
They don't really have a good mastery on weapons. Just get a swordie, master the swords, and then reincarnate them into a thief. Wink

Hahaha I think swords'll do well if you're looking for damage race and there, but I think if you're looking for someone to pickpocket, you can use guns for higher accuracy when it comes to stealing. XD Just be prepared to deal with its low stats for a while, and look!

[Image: PVTPrinny.jpg]
A PVT Prinny! XD
cool dood! LOL
Have you seen Prinny Baal? He looks innocent, but LMAO look at his damage!! Hahahahahah if you fight him in the Land of Carnage, hahahah his damage is almost 3 MILLION, LMAO I got fcked up though.

Besides, there's also a game that's weird too. It's been developed by the makers of Disgaea.
LOL at the intro! XDD

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntdtnF0ln08' target='_blank'>Some Cutscene</a>
HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5