The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Disgaea series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yep, some Disgaea characters usually appear to the many games of Nippon Ichi.

Etna has an appearance in Makai Kingdom.

Laharl has an appearance in Phantom Brave.

ROFL the prinnies are mostly on Nippon's games.

Overlord Zeta from Makai Kingdom appears in Disagaea 2 as a bad-ass overlord.

ROFL Prierre appears in D1 and D2, LOL

Some of the overlords from Makai Kingdom appear whenever you summon some magic spells. (Omega Ice, Omega Star, Omega Wind, etc.) ... and Alex, the God of Destruction, rofl appears whenever you use omega wind, not to mention but he also appears when the bunny from the news that it's his turn to report the earth, rofl. XD

I forgot the other games, lol.
Quote:Yep, some Disgaea characters usually appear to the many games of Nippon Ichi.

Etna has an appearance in Makai Kingdom.

Laharl has an appearance in Phantom Brave.

ROFL the prinnies are mostly on Nippon's games.

Overlord Zeta from Makai Kingdom appears in Disagaea 2 as a bad-ass overlord.

ROFL Prierre appears in D1 and D2, LOL

Some of the overlords from Makai Kingdom appear whenever you summon some magic spells. (Omega Ice, Omega Star, Omega Wind, etc.) ... and Alex, the God of Destruction, rofl appears whenever you use omega wind, not to mention but he also appears when the bunny from the news that it's his turn to report the earth, rofl. XD

I forgot the other games, lol.
Laharl also comes out in Disgaea 2 but I haven't beaten his 2nd persistent attack...
(I like the Anime cutscene though)
In some games...you get turned INTO a prinny
Yeah aside from them
Viers...uh Mid-boss comes out in Disgaea 2 as an alternative ending(ang bitin)
....Etna's alternative ending in disgaea 2 is kinda funny
I was Expecting more from Disgaea 2 Laharl Ending
Having Flonne in your D2 party...Is like 'adopting' her

In my brother's CD...it says Prier...oh well...she looks like my RO character Blink

Is there a Phantom Brave 2? If there is I want one Happy

I FINALLY HAVE A DREADNAUGHT(s)
...actually 2 of em *dead*

How to get Main Character in Disgaea to level 250+ (My way)
Item World Item at least level 80
Finishing Item world like 10/30 will give your character a boost of well...
from level 80 to level 100
Dark Assembly as a Senator(Meaning alone)
LOSE on purpose and persuade by force...(Make sure you have healing items and good equips)
A few tries and voila!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that. Especially Mid-Boss, I thought his ending would be nice, but it's crappy, just like Laharl's.

If you want to beat Laharl again so you could get him and see the awesome anime version of Disgaea 2, you could get your characters a bunch of good healing spells and a lot BRAVEHEART, eh you know; the ones that buff up your ATK. Or maybe a thief would do. Just make sure your characters are scattered all over the map, especially the weakest ones since the AI's first priority is to beat your weakest character. Just make sure you buff your character's ATK (or INT if you're using magic) and put a weaker character near/behind him/her so that Laharl will attack the other one instead of your damager.

BTW, a game where you turn into a prinny? What game is that?! I need to know so I could buy it as soon as possible, and nevermind the Prierre/Prier thing, can't remember the name anyway.

EDIT:
CRAP, IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS JUST TO MAKE MY D2 WORK.
Quote:If you want to beat Laharl again so you could get him and see the awesome anime version of Disgaea 2, you could get your characters a bunch of good healing spells and a lot BRAVEHEART, eh you know; the ones that buff up your ATK. Or maybe a thief would do. Just make sure your characters are scattered all over the map, especially the weakest ones since the AI's first priority is to beat your weakest character. Just make sure you buff your character's ATK (or INT if you're using magic) and put a weaker character near/behind him/her so that Laharl will attack the other one instead of your damager.
WELL actually I saw the Anime cutscene where Taro...*cough*(wet his pants)*cough*
I took me like 1 level 100+ Wood golem thingy...(the red one) With Equiped Star/world/galaxy muscle(total hp would be 30K+/30,000+)A level 1 white dragon(it's immuned to physical skills) To CORNER Flonne(or Leche Flan)...
Rozalin level 100+ With a gun(duh) fully buffed hit(I forgot watz it's called) and kept doing skillz
A level 100+ Skull with all elements(by reincarnation)with really long range with fully buffed int and hit(?)For Laharl... and keep blasting that roachie(I call a lot of things roachie with that kind of hair)Behind the pot thingy(man... I'm saying thingy alot)He won't move...at all(LAZY)

2 level 20+ thieves (yes I typed 20+)for the zombie king and bahamut
one to poison and one to sleep but you have to lure them closer with your golem thingy... the thieves didn't have any equipment...I forgot to give em LOL

healers/buffers actually a skeletal dragon,A battlemaster,a priest..ess,Rozalin(KNEEL BEFORE ME)
And Meteor head(Adell)(he heals coz of his apprentice)

What I'm looking for is the second secret fight with him...(the argument about the pudding)HOW do you beat him?(the least level as possible...)

Current level
Adell 200+
Rozy XD 200+
Others...
100+ to 200+
I DID NOT train Tink(anymore)
Well you could get some INT/ATK buffs for your characters, if possible; just give all your fighters a bunch of buff spells for your attackers. I used 9 characters before to buff my Knight before to beat up them up, forgot the enemies though, I think they're 3 in total (including Laharl). Or is it with the dragons O.o ? If you still can't defeat Laharl, well you could use a little PL at the Cave of the Ordeals, level 4 (the stage w/ a lot of puppets). It's fast there, just make sure you turn off the Enemy Effect at the settings though, you wouldn't want to watch their boring Illusion moves all day.

... and about the second fight, you could try what my previous post said. Not sure if it'll work effectively, somehow this method worked well for me. Besides, it's important to have a MALE heavy-hitter since you can CANCEL your character's movements before attacking. Just make sure whenever you order a MALE character to attack, just make sure to put Rozalin beside your him and then ATTACK/EXECUTE, then after that just push O on Rozzy and you've got yourself a free move for her. I'm just sayin' it just in case you don't know.

I talked to someone before from gamefaqs that he kicked Laharl's ass for the second time with only his characters around LVL 80-100. He said he used mages and skulls though, abusing Nippon Ichi's AI by attacking/sniping from a place where the AI wouldn't go. I'm not REALLY sure but I think it's at the back of Adel's 'dog' house, just what Rozzy said, rofl.

Edit:
BTW, am I the only one who doesn't level up the main characters except my customized ones? I've seen a lot of vids from youtube and they somehow managed to make them their strongest. LOL Rozalin's only LV87 and my highest's currently at 5700, LOL what a lvl gap.
my memory card corrupted ... just before I was strong enough to beat Baal .... $%&*# Chair Jason
Probably because while you were saving your file you suddenly removed your card or you turned your PS2 off. I think that's the reason, it happened to me before in ACMoA.
Does asking for stronger enemies allllllllllllllll the way help?
and aside from that where's a better place to train?Dark World or Item world?
I don't really train in the dark world. Item world is better. I think dark world's only used for... uh training your mind and unlocking the Land of Carnage. I think that's... that, oh yeah! Of course passing the stronger enemy bills would help you a LOT.

If you wanna train your characters' weapon mastery, item world is probably the choice.

And if you simply wanna PL (power-level), try Cave of Ordeals, level 4. Then if your level is too high in the meantime, try passing more stronger enemy bills. I think you should stop PLing there if you're about, uh LVL2600 or something like that. I stopped PLing there approximately 2800+. Tongue
magic knights should be banned. Big grin

my level 32 rune knight killed a level 172 ambling pirate in two hits. all it took was one wind charge and a souped-up kunoichi blade.
LOL that's why most players reincarnate their characters from warriors into mages/skulls, then into magic knights! LOL
Mine still a skull with all teras XD
I don't wanna change it coz of the wand bonus in range
Well if you wanna use it purely for magic, maybe you don't have to change it. Skulls are made for pure magic, unlike their counterparts. I think the witches have a different stat bonus, well not really sure but I can't actually remember the stat-boost for the witches.

I'm not really good when it comes to magic. lol

I made a bunch of knights with Tera spells, but I didn't really use them and it's actually a big waste of time for me, but most D2 players are actually good with it. I don't know how but maybe you should ask them, the dudes from gamefaqs. Tongue
Quote:I made a bunch of knights with Tera spells, but I didn't really use them and it's actually a big waste of time for me, but most D2 players are actually good with it. I don't know how but maybe you should ask them, the dudes from gamefaqs. 
I had so much free time that I made Adell and Rozy able to heal and cure and a Ronin with all healers skills XD
You actually need them. I mean one of the best characters in your army need healing spells. But you got ALL the healing spells? @_@ LOL you don't actually need them all unless you're doing it just for fun. I only got the normal heal up to Omega, then the espoir and that's it. Also too lazy getting all the healing spells though. I'm actually an impatient player lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5