The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: FA Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
BRD= Blue Ray Disk

@BlackFlame: I've converted my xb360 file, used AC4 disk to convert them.
k I'll try for it. I mean I beat the game twice, got most of all the parts in too lol. No point converting i guess. I'm trying to get all the endings.
I Hope and pray every night that they make AC for answere or at least AC 4 for the ps2.

Me"Oh please great creator of undecided age,race,and gender, make AC4 come out for ps2"
i just wish i could convert my tuning points from AC4 into my ACFA.... I seriously tried.. I don't see any of that anywhere.

Do I need Xbox Live for this to work?
@BD: you need to update your AC4 to current regs for the option to apear(and yes you need an xblive account and go online to update)
yep.. that makes a whole bunch more of sense...
The data import feature does work. However, it seems like its only the designs that get carried over but the parts themselves don't. After converting, i do see my old AC4 designs in the list but all of them say "MISSING PARTS". Either i'm doing something wrong or this is really built that way.
Well, I heard from some players that AC4 designs suck on fA anyways, since it's a whole new game. Some parts may still be as viable as they were before, but overall, I think it's much better if you start over.
Yeah, had to build up everything from scratch again, kinda sucks and makes me wonder just what the data import feature is there for if you can't start out with your AC4 mechs.

At least the mission difficulty is good enough that i'm cursing and shouting every couple of missions, which i haven't done ever since i last played LR.
Only schematic designs and paint data can be imported, not the parts, FRS, Coam, etc.
Well thats extra lame.. And I was planning on replaying AC4 b4 I play AC4A in PS3(yeah, finally.
just one question has their been a mod to make Armored Forts be more difficult and non one hittable cause they were the main hype of FA right but most of them are butt week well yes their are exceptions like the one that spews out a ton (or more) of drones but the point is the necessity to recruit outside help is rather none existent even when the developers said otherwise >_>
So far, I'm playing 1.20 and the ArmsForts don't seem to be invincible... Even on Hard.

At least you don't have to buy AC4 and play it through to get a complete file for ACfA.
Does the US version have regulations 1.20 already?
That's what i'm currently playing with. IIRC, it's the default Reg when the game is installed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21