The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(03-23-2009, 11:44 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]A funny Ken flowchart I found while googling why M.Bison, Vega, and Balrog got their names mixed up in translation. lol

And here's one for Boxer.
I rofl'd, nigga. BIKE MONEY!

As it turns out, there are more flowcharts in the site's lulz directory. It's worth a few minutes of lulz.
Rog glitch. Muhahahaha!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7iWYL_22TM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7iWYL_22TM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
@TS lol lots of nice and funny pics specially the whatru pic ahahha

the zord pic at the end actually gave power rangers a dash bit of coolness...
Grim, that was an EX move, right? Maybe EX does block twice.

Just a thought, wala naman akong SF4 dito Tongue
(03-27-2009, 02:07 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Grim, that was an EX move, right? Maybe EX does block twice.

Just a thought, wala naman akong SF4 dito Tongue

EX moves require your opponent to hit you twice to break you. An EX fireball hits twice - without doing the glitch, Rog takes damage and gets thrown back on the second hit of the Hadouken. The glitch gives you an EX move-and-a-half, so to speak, while using only one bar.

OK tama na adik ako.
If AC has RH, ACO, RR; Tekken has tekkenzaibatsu; what's SF's dedicated forum?
(03-28-2009, 08:21 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]If AC has RH, ACO, RR; Tekken has tekkenzaibatsu; what's SF's dedicated forum?

http://shoryuken.com Big grin
Thanks! I need a next gen system soon, or the PC version should go out soon (June 2009 pa yata e).
Championship Mode update is out. The new mode is quite interesting, adding another level of competitiveness to the game, as well as introducing the ability to watch match replays.
a competitive scene in a certain game requires the following.

replay capable.
tv for SF.
community.
pretty covergirls
Is there any way to unlock the other characters aside from the usual finish everyone everyone, and meet special conditions tasks?

My router at home is still messed up, so I still can't play online. Will let you guys know soon when I have a PSN account.
(03-23-2009, 12:39 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2009, 11:44 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]A funny Ken flowchart I found while googling why M.Bison, Vega, and Balrog got their names mixed up in translation. lol

Well, while I am finding that just a teensy bit offensive, its all in good fun so Ill let that go Happy . Anyhow, played it a few times, learned to sue Hadoken, spammed people straight to death with it Clapping
(05-02-2009, 11:52 PM)Tadakatsu1Honda Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2009, 12:39 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, while I am finding that just a teensy bit offensive, its all in good fun so Ill let that go Happy . Anyhow, played it a few times, learned to sue Hadoken, spammed people straight to death with it Clapping

You have guts. Hadoken is one powerful technique to bring to court.

JK.

I have a hard time spamming Hado. I usually end up using Shinkuu Hadoken more.
Fireball > hadoken
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14