Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:55 PM
What Gets You Going~!
For me, it's just living life and going through whatever it sends at you, whether it be teaching 4th year students geometry (yes, this happened to me...in 2nd year LOL ), doing damage control on something the whole class found out because of your SOB of a best friend, or just watching chaos unfold at school.

Not to forget the forums, of course. This place is my 3rd home.

Other than that, well, I'll keep the rest secret...

For now, anyway...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Epsilon-Omikron/unknown2/498284681l.jpg' target='_blank'>My second reason for living...</a>

Hard to explain...

Seriously...

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Right now, what get me going is that cute classmate I have a crush on.
Just seeing her and hoping that I see her the next day helps me go on...
Dapat siguro diskartehan ko na...

But she's to graduate this march...
ARG.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Sabotage her exams so that she repeats the subject.
for me whats keeps me going well iwant to live life to the fullest enjoy it while you can as they say you only live in this world once makes use every seconds of it
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
I'm a Raven, I live for money Shifty
me 50% money 50% morals not all things money can buy
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
lol,I know.

I live to protect my family and friends and to accompany my future wife. Who knows,maybe my new reason to live is to fight bad guys like Superman lol
NiX Wrote:Sabotage her exams so that she repeats the subject.

Thought of that already...
Unfortunately, such an action is unethical...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well,you could pay me to do that,like I said,I'm a Raven lol that way you'll be clean unless if somebody really knows that you payed me lol. But since I'm a mercenary,I'm used to betrayal Shifty
You can handle it, Serene. I think I know how you feel...
Except, in my case, I'm the one who's graduating...

My only wish is that I get to be with her for at least one night before I move on...

Problema lang, I might say or do something offensive...
Especially if I'm close to said lady's brother...
Meh...

Video games...