The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What Gets You Going~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tell mine later.
Like always...
There's this girl I liked for over 4 years already. Thinking about her makes me going, unfortunately I've been dumped by her 3 times already yet I'm still crazy over her (Well, I think I still am. I can imagine myself falling for her again once I catch a glimpse of her).

The idea of getting married and having kids. (Deep down, I really do)

And of course, friends like you guys and RR itself. Life hasn't been the same since RR was formed Tongue

C'mon Serene, spill the beans. Smile)
Above anything else, it would be my fianc
simply to repay other people for what they have done for me Happy
I actually have a wierd reason on why I still live...

It's because of my fear of dying worthless...
As in die without even leaving my own mark in this world...

I will be more than happy to die when I do something good that nobody may be able to forget...
what gets me going?

just knowing that i have a purpose.

and getting my shoulder massaged by my lesbian officemate after workhours makes it sweeter. she's great. praktisado kasi ang mga daliri. WAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL LOL LOL
I think Art is the only thing that keeps me going, but that doesnt seem to work anymore. Most of the time i want to die, but i dont want to leave a corpse behind.
What keeps me going is to define my existence before I die. Honestly, I still don't know much about myself so I would like to know what or who the hell am I really.

I would like to know much about myself before I die.
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+June 24, 2007 06:58 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ June 24, 2007 06:58 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and getting my shoulder massaged by my lesbian officemate after workhours makes it sweeter. she's great. praktisado kasi ang mga daliri. WAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL LOL LOL [/quote:e1b205b77f]
RAR!

Domo
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+June 25, 2007 07:16 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ June 25, 2007 07:16 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+June 24, 2007 06:58 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ June 24, 2007 06:58 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and getting my shoulder massaged by my lesbian officemate after workhours makes it sweeter. she's great. praktisado kasi ang mga daliri. WAHAHAHAHA!!!&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; LOL [/quote:05783528f2]
RAR!

Domo [/quote:05783528f2]
My exact same reaction...
I can sympathize with Serene with regards to leaving a legacy behind, at least something worth remembering. However, I don't think that's a healthy purpose for existence. It kinnda forces you to live life the way you don't really want it to be, when one forces himself to make achievements on the basis of leaving something to the world makes it less fulfilling on one's self IMO. I'd like to make "Happiness" as my purpose for existence however, the type that one day dreams can become a reality.

Raven Republic is one good example IMO. Since 2003 I've been dreaming of a tournament scene here in Manila for Armored Core. I clinged to that hope since I got my copy of AC3. Those turned to reality just last year, and I can say I've never been happier. Makes me want to go out and meet new people, and having the same purpose as Nix for going at AC events (The social thing is what maters, meeting people with different quirks and personalities makes AC events interesting. The game itself is a side thing for the most of us, and the meeting with a group of friends is probably the real reason to why most of us are still attending these events). That's why I look foward to most of our events despite the amount of planning involved (Fox has heared first-hand my rants about organizing AC events Tongue), the fun in the end outweighs all the hard planning involved in organizing the event, people somehow just blurt jokes that will make us all laugh, and the mere presence of everyone in the event with a like minded interest over a certain game makes all the trouble in the world to organize PACT and our other smaller gatherings, totaly worth it. Smile

OT: Wanzerfreak, I have to ask why that certain workmate of yours doing such a thing?

BTW, is she hot? Big grin
Well, it's not like it's my only reason...
I have lots of other things I haven't done or accomplished yet...

I'd love to do them all before the time comes...

I have about 5 things that keep me going...
Quote:OT: Wanzerfreak, I have to ask why that certain workmate of yours doing such a thing?

trip lang namin, tol.

minamasahe ko sya. minamasahe rin niya ako. LOL

Quote:BTW, is she hot?

not really. she's cute and she's slightly on the butch side. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+June 24, 2007 05:16 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ June 24, 2007 05:16 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I actually have a wierd reason on why I still live...

It's because of my fear of dying worthless...
As in die without even leaving my own mark in this world...

I will be more than happy to die when I do something good that nobody may be able to forget... [/quote:8a9441f61f]
you know thats perfectly normal... almost everyone has that fear whether they know it themsleves of not...

existence is a fleeting thing ...
It's pretty simple for me - Just finding out what each day has in store for me and the hope that things will always get better no matter how bad they get is enough to get me through this path i'm walking.

Life can't always go according to how you plan it. Just remember - If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

I'll type up something more emo when i get the time. Tongue
Pages: 1 2