Current time: 05-29-2024, 09:57 PM
PACT II
Its the announcement you've all been waiting for people! DT, according to 1AEA/1, has given the signal for his place to be used (Once again, thank you so much!) as the venue for the next Philippine Armored Core Tournament. We just have to notify him of the exact date and time a month in advance.

Since summer is coming up, its best we decide on a date where we can hold this milestone of an event.

Taking into consideration school, work, and schedules of participants, I propose April 28, 2007 which is on a Saturday, to be the date where we we all meet. It gives participants enough time to fix their schedules and perhaps give enough practice for those with currently busy schedules.

Other proposed dates can be suggested however.

Finalized rules, attendance list, and other potential venues (in the event there'll be problems with the venue, or other potential places) will be edited in this post as well.

Rules are discussed <a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=274' target='_blank'>here</a>.
There it is gents.

So far, there are no conflicts on my schedule for April 28. However, it is imperative that we settle on specific timeframes for the proceedings, so as not to run out of time like we almost did during the first PACT (it was only through DT's graciousness that we were allowed to stay, thanks for that man).

So here are some guidelines to start us off:
1. What time will we meet, and where?
2. When will we start the actual tournament?

I know Filipino-time is a bad habit some of us can't shake off (I'm admittedly not exempt), so let's make some allotment for that. But let's also all make an effort to be where we need to be, at the time we need to be there.

Once we've established that, attendance and transportation will be a much easier issue to manage because everyone will hopefully follow what's been set down already.
Uhh... My term ends on April 20... so... yeah, I might be free for the 28th.

And I HOPE I'm free for the 28th... cuz if not, I'll probably not be free for any succeeding Saturday because of summer classes.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Mar 4 2007, 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Mar 4 2007, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Uhh... My term ends on April 20... so... yeah, I might be free for the 28th.

And I HOPE I'm free for the 28th... cuz if not, I'll probably not be free for any succeeding Saturday because of summer classes.[/quote:39048bd83a]
I too, am hoping that I'm free for the PACT II.
Expect me to be there...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Uhh... 28 is a no-no for me. 21 might be free. If it's neither of those days, then I won't be able to go. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Alright here's the deal. I'll already have summer class by April 28. So...

The only day left for me is on April 21. It's all or nothing on that day. Tongue So yeah, I hope this can be moved to the 21st.
I think I'm gonna have...

... uh summer freedom? Big grin
Think Im free for that date ... ~_~ I hope I could come
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hahah. Uh, about the venue...
There's no problem with the venue...
Last time the higher ups went there by convoy...

DT's place is just 45 minutes away from us...
By foot...
So yeah, whataver the date, ecpect me to be there...
I hope I could play in the PACT II.

I'll be rusty though, since my uncle has no time playing AC now and my cousin is addicted to that crappy MMORPG game, the stupid golf thing. I think it was named PANGYA. <_<
is your cousin a boy or girl? (if you told me I forgot)

anyway if I do come please go easy on me ... I suck HARD =P
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LOL.

Bleh. My cousin who plays AC and gets influenced by PANGYA is a male. He's only human though and I'm a Goat, which makes me more superior than he is.
Yeah...
You have horns...

Anyways...
You two could probably come with Boss G...
As to what I remember, you're -i think- live in the same area...
I'm open for corrections...
Huh?

HUWAAT?! Boss G just lives near my place?! Shock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,816 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,638 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 328,529 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu