Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:56 PM
Roh's Fiction
<!--QuoteBegin-Roh+Jan 18 2007, 11:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roh @ Jan 18 2007, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> my knowledge of warhammer is somewhat trite I have little understanding of what you say although I do know some ... about tao ... and space marines ... blood angels (their vampires right?) ... gene stealers just scimming the surface though [/quote:30cf20c52e]
That's the Tau (not Tao), a new, technologically advanced alien race that is challenging the authority of the Imperium of Man on the edges of the Damocles Gulf in the farthermost reaches of the Segmentum Obscura.

Yep, the Blood Angels do have some vampiric tendencies due to a condition called the Black Rage, which stems from the death of their Primarch Sanguinius during the final battle of the Horus Heresy. Sanguinius' death caused an enormous psychic shockwave that affected all members of the chapter. Until now, ten thousand years later, the Black Rage and its side effect, the Red Thirst, which causes afflicted Blood Angel Marines to think that they are Sanguinius on the night of his death, turns its victims into Berserkers.

Pretty chaotic stuff, i'd say. Big grin

And i just noticed that, once again, i'm starting to sound like an encyclopedia. My apologies.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
so erm ... who are thr good guys .. doesnt seem to be humans (space marines?) their just invading ... well everyone basicly but their also being attacked by everyone Chair
I don't really know who the good guys are. It all depends on a certain point of view...

Space Marines are basically human, even though they been genetically modified to be faster, stronger and more resilient than ordinary folk.

Good guys? It would be the Imperium of Man, on whose side the Space Marines, the Inquisition, the Imperial Guard, the Sisters of Battle and the Titan Legions are on. Most of the Imperium is noble, wanting only to protect the rest of mankind but there are greedy forces within their ranks who just want to exploit the galaxy. Go figure...

Problem is, most of the other races (Chaos, the Orks, the Eldar, the Kroot, the Tau, the Necrons and the Tyranid swarms, to name a few) don't really want to share the galaxy with humans and think that humanity is a disease infesting the stars. Another fun side is that these races all want the galaxy for themselves so it really is a huge mess, and we're stuck in the middle of it.

Basically, its every race for itself. So let's just say there are no good guys and its up to you which side you're gonna root for.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Jan 18 2007, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Jan 18 2007, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Last two posts[/quote:365b6a23b9]
Good heavens man. You are just a walking tome when it comes to fantasy and sci-fi stuff. Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Jan 18 2007, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Jan 18 2007, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Jan 18 2007, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Jan 18 2007, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Last two posts[/quote:2847fbf4bd]
Good heavens man. You are just a walking tome when it comes to fantasy and sci-fi stuff. Big grin [/quote:2847fbf4bd]
oh great now I need to think of some really obscure stuff like ... the old starwars cartoon or rock lords (like transformers only they turned into rocks) sonic the hedgehog cartoon (comonly known as SATAM) transformers (not that obscure)
ok thats the cartoons done how about obscure/rare games

breath of fire 3 , 4 (4 was a fave)
grandia
ehrgiez
ico , shadow of the colossus (a couple of faves there)

too new to be obscure? ok erm ecco the dolphin (tough game so was tides of time bruised thumbs allround) , starflight (another alltime fave) , rise of the robots , crash tv , golden axe , double dragon , desert/jungle/urban strike , another world (loved this too), flash back (awsome game a fave for sure), ballz (yes a game not swearing), cyborg justice ,

hmm maybe this should be in general discussion

to name but a few ... also I think i have an alien vs predator comic around here
I suffer terribly from writers block Ive been thinking about handing branded over to somenone else heh any takers if your interested I have a few notes for the plot I can provide.

by the way I commissioned some art for branded ages ago its not quite right but not bad heh so here it is if your interested
[Image: ren.jpg]
Im considering writing a fanfic of AC Last raven

the basic Idea is that the player (you) doesnt exist your actually just playing the role of Zinaida or Evangel depending on the mission and the mail's they send are to each other (not the parts where zinaida actually mentions evangel though)

Zinaida would probably accept some of Evangel's mission requests but kinda ballance it out with other factions some of the requests Evangel would just do himself etc etc

I may just write a fanfic of the final battle's heres an attempt at a squence of events

jack-o fights the pulveriser zinaida turns up just as jack-o is about to explode she beats the hover pulveriser and heads in
(thats the start another final mission)

meanwhile evangel gains control of a bipedal pulveriser zinaida fights him and wins
(the last part of another final mission I decided not to use the suicide MT part. this battle also plays the role of the final battle with zinaida not just the final battle with the biped pulveriser and evangel)

the airborn pulveriser turns up and defeats her just as evangel returns to his ac he fights the pulveriser and wins

it still needs work when you fight jack-o he says zinaida has allready gone ahead zinaida should really be the one who fights him and evangel turns up as jack-o dies but how else would evangel be in the internecine before her unless she is delayed somehow? maybe a fight with a pulveriser/something that could explaine her ac surpassing its normal limits?

it's really just an idea at this stage I dont know if Ill actually do it
I could see it working out just fine in a long story.

but seeing it all in one idea like that made me cross-eyed, LOL

I hope you'll try to work on it.
ಠ_ಠ
the thing that screws it up most is that jack-o is seen to die twice Wacko

he has to not die durring one of his deaths?

err try this jack gets past the suicide mt's and gets into that other area with the broken shaft?
zinaida does the mission with the suicide mt's falling and you have to wait for jack-o ... no that doesnt work evangel is allready in at that point and who would fight jack-o then? blah

erm it is apparently after the job is done so maybe its not on the way in jack-o is fought but on the way out? ???? some of these story arcs just dont fit

wait a sec its not been above ravens to use AI driven AC's like leos klein maybe the "jack-o" that dies after fighting the hover pulveriser before he actually says anything was just some AI?

I just relised he dies 3 times @_@ after fighting you the hover pulveriser and after the suicide mt's