Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:46 PM
Good day to you all~
I am not Filipino.

I found out about the site from Google a while back.

Ok, now that I got the survey out of the way, I am a retro AC fan. Some of you may have seen me before. For those of you that don't know, I hosted an aesthetics-based design contest back in November-December. I am getting ready for another contest and I would like to branch out a little more to help make this contest even better. So well, here's a link if you are interested in seeing the previous contest and some discussion about what to do for this contest: http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...me-around/

I plan on making a discussion thread here as well after my little time limit is up, which should be before most of you people read this.

~Queen Drac Wraith~
Hey man. Welcome aboard.

I too am a retro ac fan so that's one thing we got in common.
and wow. So you hosted those contests. I saw them not too long ago and loved some of the designs and the idea of more contests is awesome.

enjoy your stay
Welcome boss and I may try and join your contest. XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to the boards! Those are some pretty nifty (looking) designs, glad to see a nice turnout.
thx guys for the welcome. glad to already see interest in the contest. hope i hav a nice stay here~
Hello Join the Ghost Warriors!

Armored Core Verdict Day Team! lol

Hey welcome!

Hey Welcome!
Welcome to RR dood!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Welcome raven.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening I guess? Zweit 7 7,108 05-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Goat
  GOOD GREETINGS RR Godfreyr 32 31,053 06-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Serene