The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Good day to you all~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not Filipino.

I found out about the site from Google a while back.

Ok, now that I got the survey out of the way, I am a retro AC fan. Some of you may have seen me before. For those of you that don't know, I hosted an aesthetics-based design contest back in November-December. I am getting ready for another contest and I would like to branch out a little more to help make this contest even better. So well, here's a link if you are interested in seeing the previous contest and some discussion about what to do for this contest: http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...me-around/

I plan on making a discussion thread here as well after my little time limit is up, which should be before most of you people read this.

~Queen Drac Wraith~
Hey man. Welcome aboard.

I too am a retro ac fan so that's one thing we got in common.
and wow. So you hosted those contests. I saw them not too long ago and loved some of the designs and the idea of more contests is awesome.

enjoy your stay
Welcome boss and I may try and join your contest. XD
welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to the boards! Those are some pretty nifty (looking) designs, glad to see a nice turnout.
thx guys for the welcome. glad to already see interest in the contest. hope i hav a nice stay here~

uqe05x

Hello Join the Ghost Warriors!

Armored Core Verdict Day Team! lol

Hey welcome!

Hey Welcome!
Welcome to RR dood!
Welcome raven.