Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:45 PM
Persona 4 Arena
It's coming out in a few days. It's based on Persona 4, a game I liked a lot. It's also rated pretty highly in reviews so far. Anyone planning on getting this? I'd like to, but I might not have anyone to play with Sad
i plan on playing this even without a disc,

im surely going to play with you and already practicing naoto!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/252314671527119/

join the group of my fried btw
I has it already and finished storymode. It's so delicious XD
can i borrow it?

is it region 2 (ntsc-j "japan")?
It's Region 3, only one they had in Datablitz ._.
(08-02-2012, 06:25 PM)Zefyr Wrote: It's Region 3, only one they had in Datablitz ._.

Was it in english?
all versions are dual language i think.
Yeah, it's got both options. Cover's in Japanese though. Also, apparently this game's the first ever region-locked PS3 game (I think, basta region locked sya) So Region 1 games only work with US PS3s, and Region 3s work with Asian PS3s, etc.
I have it! It's awesome! I wish I could say more Sad

Edit *says more*: I got the Region 3 asian version. The story mode is not bad, it actually ties Persona 3 and 4 together, and it's thought out although obviously not as good as the RPGs.
My main is Yukiko because Andrew cockblocked me for Naoto. Sad Sad I might try picking up Yu as well. Yosuke is as annoying as ever.
(08-04-2012, 06:48 PM)Sforza Wrote: I have it! It's awesome! I wish I could say more Sad

Edit *says more*: I got the Region 3 asian version. The story mode is not bad, it actually ties Persona 3 and 4 together, and it's thought out although obviously not as good as the RPGs.
My main is Yukiko because Andrew cockblocked me for Naoto. Sad Sad I might try picking up Yu as well. Yosuke is as annoying as ever.

jake, Naoto is incredibly harder than most of the cast with her stance canceling.

i was able to play P4A in a convention and im already doing the harder combos, its just that getting it into my body memory is what i need to do

I LOVE NAOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yukiko is difficult to use -_-
Would you guys know where can I find her staples?

Who do you guys use? Aside from Andrew LOL
you can find ones in dustloop i think, or find combos in youtube.

but the ones in challenge mode are good beginner combos

or better yet

JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MASH!!!!!!1

you also need to practice some arcsys FGs fundementals like

instant airdash
micro dashing

and ive got to say that playing blazblue was a tremendous help in my rapid development in P4A XD

THIS GAME IS EPICALLY GOOD AND AMAZING!!!!!!! FIGHTING GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persona 5 Mjting 4 6,512 06-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  S.L.A.I(Steel Lancer Arena International) HayWire 7 10,873 04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Last Post: HayWire