Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:10 AM
Persona 5
Still retains that unique JRPG flavor.
As some may know, there are quite a bit of Persona fans here in this forum-me included.

So I'm posting this for reference and update purposes:

Really looking forward to this as well! It looks absolutely fantastic. DomoDomoDomo
Oh yeah, I played P2 (Eternal Punishment only sadly) - P4 and loved the hell out of those games, and P5 shouldn't be any different.

I'm just a little worried that they're featuring only 4 characters, which is far less than the previous Persona games, but I suppose less is more in a game that focuses on character development. The gentleman/lady cat burglar theme they're going for intrigues me.

Also, why are they still sticking with the vague 2015 release date?
I played 3 and watched my brother finish 4-both equally amazing games. I think I lean towards more on 3 a little bit.

4 characters are a bit o fa letdown in terms of what we can do to them, but if they are all deep and/or offer vast gameplay options, then all good.
(06-23-2015, 07:19 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Oh yeah, I played P2 (Eternal Punishment only sadly) - P4 and loved the hell out of those games, and P5 shouldn't be any different.

I'm just a little worried that they're featuring only 4 characters, which is far less than the previous Persona games, but I suppose less is more in a game that focuses on character development. The gentleman/lady cat burglar theme they're going for intrigues me.

Also, why are they still sticking with the vague 2015 release date?
I was surprised by how few characters there were too in the P5 trailer. Hopefully there's a good story based reason for it.

The game looks like it's taken a lot of design influences from Catherine, another Atlus game.
I think they're trying to make all the games sort of intertwined in the same universe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persona 4 Arena Sforza 11 13,761 08-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Last Post: atdsutm