Current time: 05-19-2024, 02:14 AM
ACV War Reports
Year 2039

War has engulfed the whole continent... battles have been waged, from the snowy mountains, up to the watery coast. With nothing but missiles, guns, and OW weapons.

I, reporter Ronald David Ramsey, who are the very few who were able to survive these conflicts, will make a report on the changes that have happened to this land.

Year 2040

The new force that call themselves "Green Flamingo" has taken both the mining site and Executive sector. They call themselves "Father", and declare that they are here to take control of this land. They will seize everything to further their goals... In response to this foolish declaration, a few Armed Forces work together to combat this threat and eliminate a common foe.

Year 2041

Green Flamingo has been destroyed, and only a very few has seen them, ever since their downfall. Maybe they are waiting until the time is right to rise again... or it's possible that there is a split faction inside Green Flamingo and are struggling to suppress it. Who knows? It could be merely speculation... I will reveal more in my next report. this is Reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off.

War Report #002

Year 2043

As the conflict continues... Two Forces arise and they are "nineBreakers" and "GoodTimes". I have seen many armies rise and fall. During this conflict, I noticed an unusual pattern, that many failed to notice. To be frank, I myself didn't see the pattern until the very last moment. The "nineBreaker" appeared and was almost unstoppable for several years.

Year 2043 0107 am

I remember the time clearly... It was a time where rumors spread like wild fire across the continent. Moles have been appearing in many teams, and are sabotaging the other armies and sites, allowing "Good Times" to take territories... if only briefly. Surprisingly, they have taken 2/5 of the land, which is more than any force i can recall. However, it was short lived. They was pushing into the Alpine Base where strangely enough... The "nineBreakers" appeared.

Year 2047

Using the chaos "GoodTImes" have inflicted on the other armies, it became impossible for the other armies to fight effectively. Due to the fact that not only do they have to fight with the other armies, but also from threats within as well. This allowed the "ninebreakers" to take territory after territory, until they had over 8/10 of the land. With many armies destroyed, and a few pockets of Resistance who have yet to give up on their land. It seemed like only a matter of time, until the "nineBreakers" became Officially "Father". Until one man stood up... That man was Ultibreaker...

Year 2048

Ultibreaker and his men (M.A.R.S) talked to the other leaders, and they agreed that the time of fighting each other is over, and the "nineBreakers" needs to be destroyed. Many teams made secret meetings to prevent the "nineBreakers" from destroying this New alliance. Among them was Raven Republic Smile , Dream Eaters, 21ST recon The Grim Reapers, Aspina, Shadow Wolvez, CrimsonChaos,M.A.R.S and many other armies. All of them united to stand against the nineBreakers

Year 2050

After Two Bloody years of conflict, the "nineBreakers" were defeated. All that remains is the Marine Facility as their only base. Now they are no longer a threat, with that the Alliance was then dissolved and for a year there was peace.... peace that will lead to war once again.

This is reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off. i will update it when i do.

Year 2051

After the war against the nineBreakers, many armies had been left scared and almost incapacitated to continue their battle for Conquest. Many collapsed due to lack of resources. Others, from the lack of military armaments. However, one nation that was once united, are divided due to the chaos of war .

Year 2050 Spring

The Raven Republic: A mighty powerful army known for their powerful defense and unyielding resolve to protect their people. wohoo!!

During the war with the ninebreakers, the Raven Republic was fighting two fronts, both Internal and External conflicts. Despite their best efforts, they were defeated, and fled underground to regain their strength. After fighting with the alliance, they retook the Urban Area and remained in control until one more problem arose:GREED. (I'm confused here... sinong greedy? tayo?)

Year 2051 Summer

Now that the war with ninebreakers are over, Some Leaders in the Raven Republic realized that they were the only one left of the few nations who still has an effective fighting force. They realized that taking the Executive Sector will be a huge boast of strength for the republic. Others however, disagreed with attacking the Sector, since if will be an underhanded tactic. In the end, the faction that wanted the Executive Sector became known as Raven Republic 2. After taking the Sector, small battles happened between the two Nations... (mga lutong kambing yata natin ito Smile ) until a third player suddenly appear from the shadows of a once forgot nation; Green Flamingo.

Year 2051 Winter

Green Flamingo: An army to was once weak and foolish has become a mightily army far stronger compared to it's former self. Has now returned to take back what was once theirs... the Executive Sector.

"He who fails to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it" And their new leader of Green Flamingo "SnoH01 and the GREAT" know that lesson all too well, and has rebuild his army to take back Executive Sector. But before that... they must crush their opponents in the HUGE CANYON. They launched a powerful attack on the new nation of Raven Republic 2. In response to this... Raven Republic 2 made an alliance with Raven Republic and battles were intense for a whole season.

Unfortunately, the small battles between Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 had weakened them before the Green Flamingo attack. And the combined forces of both was slowly pushed back. Defeat was certain, until suddenly, Green Flamingo had stop attacking and left.... Only later it was found out that the cause of this was that Dark Watches and several other armies had launched an attack on the HUGE CANYON forcing Green Flamingo to pull it's forces back and try to maintain the area.

Seeing how their foolishness almost cost them their lands again... Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 decided to form an stronger alliance, and vow to protect one another in these troubled times.

Year 2052

The Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 alliance still stands strong and is on guard in case the powerful armies of Green Flamingo returns. Meanwhile, Green Flamingo has maintained 70% of the HUGE CANYON and is still fighting to regain complete control but has not forgotten their eyes on the prize: The Executive Sector.
One day... they plan to attack Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2. When? Who knows... only time will tell... Reporter Ronald David Ramsey and ill report more will i do signing off.......

fixed... nakakahilo basahin. sorry na oc lang

Messages In This Thread
ACV War Reports - by NiX - 04-27-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: ACV War Reports - by AEA1 - 04-27-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: ACV War Reports - by NiX - 04-27-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: ACV War Reports - by AEA1 - 04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: ACV War Reports - by Fox - 04-27-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: ACV War Reports - by Grim - 04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: ACV War Reports - by clonezero - 04-27-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: ACV War Reports - by Hell Heart - 04-27-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: ACV War Reports - by J.E_Magog - 04-27-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: ACV War Reports - by NiX - 04-27-2012, 06:12 PM