The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV War Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you guys read the War Reports on Gamefaqs? Great stuff. LOL

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-ar...v/62595193

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-ar...v/62595496

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-ar...v/62649658

Year 2039

War has engulf the whole continent battle have been wage from the from the snowy mountain to the watery coast with nothing but missile guns and OW weapon.

I, reporter Ronald David Ramsey who are the very few able survive these conflict will make a report upon changes that have happen to this land.

Year 2040

The new force that call themselves "Green Flamingo" have taken both the mining site and Executive site Call themselves "Father" declare that your are they are here to take control of this land and will seize everything to further their goals in respond to this foolish declaration a few Armed Forces work together to combat this threat and eliminate a foe.

Year 2041

Green Flamingo has been destroy and few has seen from them every since maybe they are waiting until the time is right to rise again or it's possible that there is a split faction inside Green Flamingo and are struggling to suppress it who know? It could be merely speculation. I will revel more in my next report this is Reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off.

War Report #002

Year 2043

As the conflict continues suddenly Two Forces rises and they are "nineBreakers" and "GoodTimes". I have my seen many armies rise and fall but during the conflict i notice an unusual pattern that many have fail notice to quite frank i myself didn't see the pattern until the very last moment the "nineBreaker" appear and went almost unstoppable for several years.

Year 2043 0107 am

I remember the time clearly it was around time rumors spread like wild fire across the continent. Moles have be appear in many teams and are sabotaging the other armies and sites allowing "Good Times" to take territories if only briefly. Surprisingly they have take 2/5 of the land more than any force i can recall, but it was short live and they was pushing into the Apiline Base where strangely enough "nineBreakers" appear.

Year 2047

Using the chaos "GoodTImes" have conflicted on the other armies it became impossible for the other armies to fight the enemy due fights not only with the other armies but from within as well allowing the "ninebreakers" to take land after land after land until they have over 8/10 of the land with many armies destroy and few pockets of Resistance who have yet given of their land it only seen a matter of time until the "nineBreakers" become Officially "Father". Until one man stood up.That man was Ultibreaker

Year 2048

Ultibreaker and his men M.A.R.S talk to the other leaders and they agree that the time to fight ever other is over and "nineBreakers" need to be destroy. Many teams made secret meetings to avoid the "nineBreakers" from destroying this New alliance in them was Raven Republic, Dream Eaters, 21ST recon The Grim Reapers, Aspina, Shadow Wolvez, CrimsonChaos,M.A.R.S and many other armies united to stand against.

Year 2050

After Two Bloody years of conflict "nineBreakers" were defeat with Marine Facility Being their only base now they are no longer a threat, with that the Alliance was dissolve and for a year there was peace.... peace that will lead to war once again.

This is reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off i will update it when i do.

Year 2051

After the war against the nineBreaker many armies had been left scar and almost noncombat to continue their battle for Conquest while many collapse due to lack of resources others from the lack of military armaments however one nation that was once united are divide due to the chaos of war .

Year 2050 Spring

Raven Republic: A mighty powerful army know for their powerful defense and unshaken resolve to protect their people.

During the war with the ninebreaker the Raven Republic was fight two fronts Internal and External despite their best they was defeat and fled underground to rebuild their strength. After fighting with the alliance they retook the Urban Area and remain in control until one more problem came up:GREED.

Year 2051 Summer

Now that the war with ninebreakers are over some Leaders in the Raven Republic realize that they are one of the few nations who still has a effective fighting force and taking the Executive Sector will be a huge boast of strength for them others however, disagree with attacking the Sector since if will be an underhanded tactic. In the end the nation that wanted the Executive Sector became known as Raven Republic 2. After taking the Sector small battles happen between the two Nations until a third player suddenly appear from the shadows of a once forgot nation; Green Flamingo.

Year 2051 Winter

Green Flamingo: A army to was once weak and foolish has become A mightily army far stronger compare to it's former self now has return to take back what was theirs Executive Sector.

"He who fails to learn from the past are doom to repeat it" And and their new leader of Green Flamingo "SnoH01 and the GREAT" know that lesson all too well and has rebuild his army to take back Executive Sector after crush their opponents in the HUGE CANYON with ease they launch a powerful attack on the new nation Raven Republic 2.In response the Raven Republic 2 make alliance with Raven Republic and battle was for intense for a whole season.

Unfortunately the small battles between Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 had weaken them before the Green Flamingo attack and was slowly push back until suddenly Green Flamingo stop attacking and left. The cause of this was that Dark Watches and several other armies has launch an attack on the HUGE CANYON forcing Green Flamingo to pull it's forces back and try to maintain the area.

Seen how their foolish almost cost them their lands again Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 decided to form an stronger alliance and vow to protect one another in these trouble times.

Year 2052

The Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 alliance still stands strong and is on guard in case the powerful army Green Flamingo returns, mean while Green Flamingo has maintain 70% of the HUGE CANYON and is still fight for complete control but has not forgotten theirs eyes on the prizes: The Executive Sector and will someday attack Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2. When? Who knows only time will tell this is Reporter Ronald David Ramsey and ill report more will i do signing off.......

Year: 2052

Far north into the snowy mountain away from the conflict lies the Alpine Base where few dare to go. On the outside it seems only a desolate area but inside it buzzing with actively, in the year 2049 it was an area of small value at first and was use as an outpost for detecting enemy movement, so it was ignore for a while until 2050 when Green Flamingo destroy it before going to the mine site, because it was so far away from the conflict and it's only use was the destroyed radar there many forces ignore it and wage their battles elsewhere leaving the base to slowly deteriorated....

ASPINA: an small army traveling to find a place to call their own. professional at snow combat gives them the name "Snow Demons"

During the year 2051 after the war against ninebreakers an small army call the Aspina was looking for a area to settle down when they heard of small activity coming from the ninebreaker in the Alpine Base. Wondering what was going on they head only to fine it abandon just recently, stun by this new development they investigate the site making an amazing discovery: Kojima ores.... in mass quantity.

Kojima ores are extremely rare and often times impossible to find, they are to to make pulse rifle and other high quality weapons.The Aspina have just discovered a "gold mine" and with this many ores they can control the market. Using the Kojima ores to their advantage they became rich and use the money to build up their army and prepare for any possible invasion... it can just as they predicted.

Year 2052 winter

Many nations grew tired of Aspina's monopoly on the Kojima ores and some wage war on them only to get crush due to having many of their man unable to adapt to the cold weather while Aspina's forces were used to fighting in the cold and were able to surprise there enemies on more then once.For a time it seem no can be Aspina in snow combat but unaware to them a large force has appear from the mountains; with all intended purpose to take Alpine Base.

Frito Banditos: Setters of the north they have been in the mountains longer then anyone can remember to them the cold is part of they nature.

The Frito Banditos didn't appear during the war against the ninebreaker because they felt it didn't effect them at all so they remain distance from the other nations hiding in the mountains. Their Leader caught wind of the kojima ores in Alpine Base and has slowly move it army to attack them, soon Aspina found themselves in a desperate battle with the Frito Banditos until both sides were running out of food so a ceasefire was made on Christmas allowing both side to recover and settle out the land until after new years.

Year 2052, Spring

War is about to start again at the moment Frito Banditos control more of the land than Aspina, but Aspina force are far from giving up and will continue to fight for as long as it takes, surprisingly many nations have decided to allow these two armies to fight it out believing inventing will cause more harm than good since they lack the ability to fight in the Cold unforgiving mountains....for now.

This is Reporter Ronald David Ramsey and i will make my next report when it's ready until then signing off...

"War is anything but certain"

That was what my mentor had once said and i have always stood by those words especially in what has transpire through out the continent that has left everyone shocked.

Aspina has been defeated, after victory over Aspina Frito banditos has complete control over the Alpine base and is now their Headquarters. To everyone surprise they reduce the cost of Kojima ores and form a partnership with Green Flamingo so both mine resource where distribute equally therefore allow all armies to recover from war under the condition that no war was to be wage otherwise they would be cut off of aid many argue and some agree to this idea leading to a long debate until all agree to the one condition: 1. no war for 2 years.Many felt good about this and return back to their nation to prepare as much damage as possible while other were simply using this time to rebuild their armies.

Spring

With almost 2 years of peace over many nations have been on the edge waiting to see who will make the first, unknown to them one organization that has been placing moles in Green Flamingo hope to start a war with Frito banditos hoping to take the Alpine and Mine site once the two armies wear each other out this, army...was GOODTIMES.

Summer

Both Green Flamingo and Frito banditos were attack from within each suspecting the other army attack each other, to Green Flamingo shock Frito banditos were overwhelming their defense little by little and was on the verge to give their motherland once again until tmrw_nt_tdy, SnoH's tactician came up with a plan: Using they ability to launch surprise attack at night tmrw_nt_tdy and Shinobi would attack the enemies flank while SnoH spearhead the attack to center of their army. Through the attack was successful it was not to defeat Frito banditos but to buy time for their main force and their people to hide underground so when the Frito Banditos take their motherland they will this time have army to take it back when the time is right. In order to complete the withdraw with drawing attention they found a spy who was from GOODTIMES and offer him to Frito banditos when they "surrender".

Learning of GOODTIMEs plot they discover their base and attack Huge Canyon taking abandon facility on the way there. With half of the land under Frito Banditos their eyes begin turn to Raven Republic until Ninebreaker attacked the Frito Banditos seemingly protecting Raven Republic.... Surprise by this attacked Frito Banditos were preparing to invade Ninebreaker until A-MEX, one of Ninebreaker's elite unit attacked them causing them to postpone their attack and before Firto Banditos could finish their retreat Fallen_Pilot and their leader of the Mighty Ninebreakers Envaild appear and wipe the rest of the unit.

Year 2057
Spring

Firto Banditos has begun their declaration of war on Ninebreaker and NineBreaker is more then happy to fight them. Two Huge forces are about to clash and the land is watching closely on what will happen next will the other nation help Firto Banditos or will they choose to help the people who were once invaders be their saviors?

I will reveal more when i do this Rona Ramsey signing off....
WTF???

outsiders perspective?

at least we made news...

we're making history boss, what's the next chapter for rr/rr2 haha
Hahah the guy's just trying to make the back story interesting. LOL Doing a great job at it too.
yeah... made me look like a rogue faction. at least he ended in a good note.
friends na uli tayo haha
I saw this a couple days ago. Was good for a laugh. At least someone's trying to make the territory wars more interesting. LOL
This is precious! I like the semi-Engrish too. LOL
someone should send them our complements that was a nice story there LOL
Compliments? Oh you mean rockets? Kiddin'
lol RR has a splinter group? reminds me of what happened to Crest in acnx. These war stories are more interesting than what the game has to offer LOL
Hahaha ya, ginawan lang niya ng kwento kasi tig isang area hawak ng teams 1 at 2. Tongue
Namco Bandai should hire the guy and Namco Bandai should make an online support website for ACV where there are stories like this, view leader boards etc
*Goes to RR2*

"Lol wat up splinter faction."

"Nothing much, wanna go blow shit up?"

"Hell yeah."

And all was well in the world.
Year 2039

War has engulfed the whole continent... battles have been waged, from the snowy mountains, up to the watery coast. With nothing but missiles, guns, and OW weapons.

I, reporter Ronald David Ramsey, who are the very few who were able to survive these conflicts, will make a report on the changes that have happened to this land.

Year 2040

The new force that call themselves "Green Flamingo" has taken both the mining site and Executive sector. They call themselves "Father", and declare that they are here to take control of this land. They will seize everything to further their goals... In response to this foolish declaration, a few Armed Forces work together to combat this threat and eliminate a common foe.

Year 2041

Green Flamingo has been destroyed, and only a very few has seen them, ever since their downfall. Maybe they are waiting until the time is right to rise again... or it's possible that there is a split faction inside Green Flamingo and are struggling to suppress it. Who knows? It could be merely speculation... I will reveal more in my next report. this is Reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off.

War Report #002

Year 2043

As the conflict continues... Two Forces arise and they are "nineBreakers" and "GoodTimes". I have seen many armies rise and fall. During this conflict, I noticed an unusual pattern, that many failed to notice. To be frank, I myself didn't see the pattern until the very last moment. The "nineBreaker" appeared and was almost unstoppable for several years.

Year 2043 0107 am

I remember the time clearly... It was a time where rumors spread like wild fire across the continent. Moles have been appearing in many teams, and are sabotaging the other armies and sites, allowing "Good Times" to take territories... if only briefly. Surprisingly, they have taken 2/5 of the land, which is more than any force i can recall. However, it was short lived. They was pushing into the Alpine Base where strangely enough... The "nineBreakers" appeared.

Year 2047

Using the chaos "GoodTImes" have inflicted on the other armies, it became impossible for the other armies to fight effectively. Due to the fact that not only do they have to fight with the other armies, but also from threats within as well. This allowed the "ninebreakers" to take territory after territory, until they had over 8/10 of the land. With many armies destroyed, and a few pockets of Resistance who have yet to give up on their land. It seemed like only a matter of time, until the "nineBreakers" became Officially "Father". Until one man stood up... That man was Ultibreaker...

Year 2048

Ultibreaker and his men (M.A.R.S) talked to the other leaders, and they agreed that the time of fighting each other is over, and the "nineBreakers" needs to be destroyed. Many teams made secret meetings to prevent the "nineBreakers" from destroying this New alliance. Among them was Raven Republic Smile , Dream Eaters, 21ST recon The Grim Reapers, Aspina, Shadow Wolvez, CrimsonChaos,M.A.R.S and many other armies. All of them united to stand against the nineBreakers

Year 2050

After Two Bloody years of conflict, the "nineBreakers" were defeated. All that remains is the Marine Facility as their only base. Now they are no longer a threat, with that the Alliance was then dissolved and for a year there was peace.... peace that will lead to war once again.

This is reporter Ronald David Ramsey signing off. i will update it when i do.

Year 2051

After the war against the nineBreakers, many armies had been left scared and almost incapacitated to continue their battle for Conquest. Many collapsed due to lack of resources. Others, from the lack of military armaments. However, one nation that was once united, are divided due to the chaos of war .

Year 2050 Spring

The Raven Republic: A mighty powerful army known for their powerful defense and unyielding resolve to protect their people. wohoo!!

During the war with the ninebreakers, the Raven Republic was fighting two fronts, both Internal and External conflicts. Despite their best efforts, they were defeated, and fled underground to regain their strength. After fighting with the alliance, they retook the Urban Area and remained in control until one more problem arose:GREED. (I'm confused here... sinong greedy? tayo?)

Year 2051 Summer

Now that the war with ninebreakers are over, Some Leaders in the Raven Republic realized that they were the only one left of the few nations who still has an effective fighting force. They realized that taking the Executive Sector will be a huge boast of strength for the republic. Others however, disagreed with attacking the Sector, since if will be an underhanded tactic. In the end, the faction that wanted the Executive Sector became known as Raven Republic 2. After taking the Sector, small battles happened between the two Nations... (mga lutong kambing yata natin ito Smile ) until a third player suddenly appear from the shadows of a once forgot nation; Green Flamingo.

Year 2051 Winter

Green Flamingo: An army to was once weak and foolish has become a mightily army far stronger compared to it's former self. Has now returned to take back what was once theirs... the Executive Sector.

"He who fails to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it" And their new leader of Green Flamingo "SnoH01 and the GREAT" know that lesson all too well, and has rebuild his army to take back Executive Sector. But before that... they must crush their opponents in the HUGE CANYON. They launched a powerful attack on the new nation of Raven Republic 2. In response to this... Raven Republic 2 made an alliance with Raven Republic and battles were intense for a whole season.

Unfortunately, the small battles between Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 had weakened them before the Green Flamingo attack. And the combined forces of both was slowly pushed back. Defeat was certain, until suddenly, Green Flamingo had stop attacking and left.... Only later it was found out that the cause of this was that Dark Watches and several other armies had launched an attack on the HUGE CANYON forcing Green Flamingo to pull it's forces back and try to maintain the area.

Seeing how their foolishness almost cost them their lands again... Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 decided to form an stronger alliance, and vow to protect one another in these troubled times.

Year 2052

The Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2 alliance still stands strong and is on guard in case the powerful armies of Green Flamingo returns. Meanwhile, Green Flamingo has maintained 70% of the HUGE CANYON and is still fighting to regain complete control but has not forgotten their eyes on the prize: The Executive Sector.
One day... they plan to attack Raven Republic and Raven Republic 2. When? Who knows... only time will tell... Reporter Ronald David Ramsey and ill report more will i do signing off.......

fixed... nakakahilo basahin. sorry na oc lang
Hindi ko alam bakit pero ito lang masasabi ko...

...Ang cuuuute~ LOL
change the reporter to Bill O Reilly
Pages: 1 2 3