Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:17 PM
PACT Regulations for LR
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+April 09, 2007 08:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ April 09, 2007 08:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Ethermaster+April 09, 2007 08:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ethermaster @ April 09, 2007 08:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> As of for me Loris with blade is more cheese than Lemur2 with blade beacuse of the speed of the blade swing. Lemur2's swing is slow. [/quote:6150f66686]
Yeah, comparing the two setups Loris does have the advantage, but there aren't that many who would enter PACT bringing a blader anyways.[/quote:6150f66686]
Be careful of what you say T_T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I'm a blader and I'm a Lemur2 + blade user T_T
I'm a half-blader, coz my mentor is a blader T_T

That's kinda discriminating No no
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hey, Im a Lemur2 blader also ----> (My Oraclone)
"It is our ignorance that make us say we know everything..."<br>"The only thing we need to fear is fear itself..."
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+April 10, 2007 04:12 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ April 10, 2007 04:12 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That's kinda discriminating&nbsp; No no [/quote:edb6b1f970]
No it wasn't. Read my statement again.

<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yeah, comparing the two setups Loris does have the advantage, but there aren't that many who would enter PACT bringing a blader anyways.[/quote:edb6b1f970]
I never said anything discriminating about bladers, only that dual gunners outnumber them in tournaments. That's based on the past PACT, and all the other past tourneys in the world. Tongue
Out of eighteen contenders in the previous tournament, only a couple brought blade-equipped ACs to the fights. And they were quite good too.

What's funny is that no one ever brings a shield to the battlefield. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+March 24, 2007 10:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ March 24, 2007 10:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> one question, the small missile pack for the arm(the thing that looks like tatlong Tobleron na dinikit )can it be with the LORIS?(the pathetic little puny missile) [/quote:c4444bf477]
It's a missile launcher...
It's lock-on has nothing to do with the arm...

But it's still a projectile weapon...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I have to ask are the rules updated??

Im currently debating with myself on what design to make for PACT II ( I hope I get to participate)

... I wanna live for more than a minute >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I think it's updated... >_< Anyway, I think we'll be a lot more lenient with the rules in PACT II. Tongue We're all super rusty anyway. (me, anyway)
Anyway 4 PACT 2.1 only the Lemur2 and Loris is banned?? is Lemur not banned??? and do tank AC will not be banned?? well I will join anyway, so I just asking.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+May 28, 2007 01:53 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ May 28, 2007 01:53 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyway 4 PACT 2.1 only the Lemur2 and Loris is banned?? is Lemur not banned??? and do tank AC will not be banned?? well I will join anyway, so I just asking. [/quote:264f7dbd4b]
OK, let me run these down.

Lemur2 and Loris: they are not banned, but ACs using them must have blades and/or parry blades equipped. Without any of those two weapons on there, these arms are not allowed.

Lemur is not banned. It's heavy weight offsets its defensive advantage.

Tanks are not banned because of the same reasoning, their speed offsets their defensive advantage.

Again, I urge all prospective contestants to look at the rules on the first post in this topic. That will always contain the newest rules the community has decided upon.
I Found Loopholes in AC's which make use of the Loris and Lemur2 setups:

Based on the rules, you may equip weapons in the following setup:
RLAW's: Parry Blade + Left Arm Gun
RLHW's: Right Arm Pistol + Laser Blade

I think hangered right arm pistols (pulse rifles, machineguns and handguns) should not be allowed to be equipped on AC's with Loris and Lemur2 arms...
I wouldn't really call it a loophole.

Based on the current rules, ACs equipped with Loris and Lemur2 are limited to these set ups:

1. Right arm gun (plus possible right arm hangered weapon) + left arm shield/blade/flamethrower
or
2. Left arm gun (plus possible left arm hangered weapon) + right arm parry blade/flamethrower.

With this, if you have a gun on your right, your hangered gun can also only be on the right.

The only thing we're preventing here is an AC that has both the advantages of Lemur2/Loris and dual-wielded guns, which is fine by me.

However, if more people agree that ACs equipped with Lemur2 and Loris shouldn't be allowed to have hangered guns at all, or no hangered guns on the right, just say so and we'll change the ruling if there are enough votes.
What I'm saying is the possiblity of ejecting the parry blade and switching it with the hangered gun to dual wield...
Booom!!
If you'll reread the rules, that's not possible.

It says there that if you have a gun equipped on your left hand, you can only have the parry blade on your right hand.

Please reread it. It says there that if you have a gun on the right, you CANNOT have a hangered gun for the left. No loophole there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,473 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,542 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 326,578 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT 6 NiX 36 47,210 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two NiX 143 186,441 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: clonezero