Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:37 PM
PACT Regulations for LR
I'm totally borderline on the 98L+ROE...

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3
Core: CR-C90U3 hanger
Arms: A03-GIBBON
Legs: CR-LH96FA
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: E01MG-ROE ENERGY MAGAZINE
Back Unit R: CR-WB75MT TRIPLE MISSILE
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR98L LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

AMINO, ES, L+, CODON, GOLGI, PHAGE, R+(?)

I was testing the 98L + ROE against the AI with that design... need to test it against people though but right now, it's looking potentially cheap.

With this AC, I could literally just charge in (max ground boost is a little below 400 kph IIRC), ignore damage, ignore stun, and fire 98L from start to finish (while stunning you with the handguns). The MT is there but it's not really necessary. If it's dropped, this AC will be moving far above 400 kph, still with more than enough ammo to kill anything in Armored Core.

So yeah, pretty cheap in my eyes. What do you guys think though?
Well... after a few rounds of testing, our findings are still pretty inconclusive.

Against heavier ACs, the 98L+ROE almost means certain death. However, faster ACs aren't in as much trouble.

So... I really dunno. I can't say the combo is broken... It's definitely top of the top tier though. Meh. Might as well allow it, I guess.
Which means 98L is ok with Roe, but not with Roe2...
How about the Other Laser Rifles?
'Signatures are overrated.'
ROE with any other laser rifle is definitely allowable. I think payag na din yata na ipagamit ang ROE2 with any laser weapon other than 98L.
Great then~
Thanks I'll be able to design Chaos and Order now...
I just updated the first post of this thread.

Are there any issues we haven't tackled yet?
Well, it says it right there: tourney format.

Basically, I'm against Serene's proposal of a ranking system for our fights. It's too arbitrary because it's based on just a handful of the visible stats that the parts have (that means that the hidden ones are not really taken into account). I know you put a lot of work into those computations man, <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=319&view=findpost&p=6462125' target='_blank'>but you can't really compare AC to Monster Rancher</a>. While both games employ tiers, Monster Rancher has balance within those tiers gong for it at least. AC doesn't. There are just too many abusive combinations of parts, many of which get around your proposed ranking system due to its incomplete state.

I believe NiX said this already, in one way or another: when in a tourney, design to win. That means whore those parts if you have to, even if all our ACs look the same (which they won't). That's what the bans are for: take out the parts from play which skew the tides of the battle too much to one side. Anything other than that, you can abuse, and abuse legally. And besides, random pairings are much simpler and much easier to implement.
question sa ua pwede exempt tanks total d cya makakablade eh kng k lang lagyan ng hanger weapons?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
I'm actually kinda okay with the idea of allowing hangered weapons for UA on a tank...

In just the same way that there aren't enough bladers, there are also not enough tankers.

Allowing tanks with the UA core to have hangers seems like a good incentive for more people to use tanks (even though I know there still won't be many tank users in the next PACT Tongue)

So... yeah, I'm for it.

What do you think guys?
maybe im alone again when that time comes hehehheee Roll eyes
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Wait wait wait Grim~

Did I say apply them now?
:mellow:I didn't...
Besides, that ranking system is intended for masses of players...
Another thing is, it can't be applied now...
Someday it can be, but not now...
I see.

Anyway, I'm OK with allowing hangered guns for tanks. While tanks can blade, and be really deadly at it, it requires specialization to do; the type that veers away from a dual-wielding tank.
Serene, I understand your dream, but it's almost impossible to implement that on Last Raven. Maybe in some future Armored Core game.

One more vote I guess until we do allow hangered guns on tanks with the UA core.
I'm OK with it as long as its not on the LHT92 probably... What do you guys say?
sounds fair enough for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,459 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,542 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 326,499 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT 6 NiX 36 47,200 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two NiX 143 186,401 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: clonezero