Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:41 AM
An RR Commonality
Online, you can't. LOL And the actual tests aren't for free. So yeah, you have to pay if you really want a valid psychological assessment.
yeah its not free lol
im fine with an INFP lol
hey guiz Smile imma necro this thread!

Was looking around at random sites and came across socionics and relationships between types. I thought I'd post it here since I did collate your results and did something with them in the past.

http://www.socionics.com/rel/rel.htm

It'll help you foster your beautiful male-male relationships, because it divides potential according to how close you can potentially get. Wub

It'll also help you avoid making stupid relationship decisions, like hitting on SF people like a certain somebody here who I shall not name.

Take this with a grain of salt! But it makes sense.
(09-29-2010, 03:21 PM)AppleHead Wrote: It'll help you foster your beautiful male-male relationships, because it divides potential according to how close you can potentially get. Wub

Oh stop being sarcastic, we're sure you'd also be enjoying the current sausage sucking gayfest that is happening in RR!
Thanks, Apple. But we don't need any help. RR's fagotry is already beyond helping.
Hey Apple, long time no see.
(09-29-2010, 03:21 PM)AppleHead Wrote: It'll also help you avoid making stupid relationship decisions, like hitting on SF people like a certain somebody here who I shall not name.

I apparently missed out on this part of the story Sad. What's an SF again? Sensing/Feeling?
(09-29-2010, 08:08 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: I apparently missed out on this part of the story Sad. What's an SF again? Sensing/Feeling?

Yep, and she didn't mean you.

Edit: Minor edit in Apple's post.
I was curious though. o_O
Most possibly, it was that other guy, He-who-shall-not-be-named.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It was me. Read the mental toilet thread -_- Majority of SFs give me a headache.
O yeah, that part.

I hope I'm in the minority Ninja
Exemptions to all RR members LOL