Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:14 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-10-2013, 06:54 PM)Serene Wrote: Ginawa yata kasi nilang 50 lang yung pwede sa loob ng station. asar yun.

Sa MRT diba? Parang ang onti naman.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LRT.

Yes, I'm still in the office.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant: laptop overheats and shuts down when playing Spore -.-
Mom: "Gutom ako pero tinatamad ako kumain" ... [Image: destroy.gif]

Rant/Rave: Ants, ants everywhere...
Kill them with fire.
(06-14-2013, 06:30 AM)Serene Wrote: Kill them with fire.

But what if they're fire ants?

You know what they say: "Fight fire ants with fire."

Went out for coffee. The cashier called me 'miss' -_-
(06-14-2013, 07:25 AM)Serene Wrote: You know what they say: "Fight fire ants with fire."

How did that happen? LOL

Luckily these are just the generic (relatively harmless) ants, and a nice pile of black pepper over the holes took care of the problem for the time being.
(06-14-2013, 07:25 AM)Serene Wrote: You know what they say: "Fight fire ants with fire."

Happens to me a lot nowadays whenever i shave off the chin fur. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
While it has happened over the phone I thankfully haven't experienced that firsthand.

rave: scored another Tsuruya figure at toycon. add that to the one i ought from iraya and i have 11 Tsuruya figs total \o/
Rant/Rave

Its finally here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/disa...n-classics

I am partly sad though

for the kick starter campaign wasn't in the credits...since Mike Gale more or less the main developer etc for this indie game didnt use yet daw the alternate textures i made for some of the costumes/attire...around next patch pa niya ilalagay ung texture outfit options...so yeah tough luck...so around next patch pa malalagay name ko sa credits

at least happy with a few things

1. looks promising so far an indie game...at least no matter how small it may be at least contributed to its production even if its just like 1 percent XD yeah i know it sounds cheesy but when Mike posted the job offer on alternate textures and such XD most of the base content was already done LOL XD so yeah...go figure...i got paid for it anyways...i get to add to my resume/portforlio at least XD

2. so even though i just contributed a small part of the game, i think this indie game is roughly around pang 100+ or so sa ranking out of the 6k + entries...so at least added connections?

3. at least whatever art i made for Mike in this case the alternate texture options for some of the attire/clothing i can put it in my portforlio and i add/mention this in my resume as a ongoing freelance project for my case since he just mentioned the alternate textures etc is just on hold for the moment since he needed to get the main content going first

My newly formed indie group (as much as i want it to be a game dev indie group just dont have the resources or know enough the right people)...is working much better than as i expected

we manage to "clean up" the script/story line a lot more pretty quickly...art is getting done on a weekly progression so far XD

and yeah we plan to sell this Comics...but have a feeling will look more like a graphic novel since yeah still need 1 more character artist , 1 more inker to help and one more writer make this sucessfull

partly rave...online freelance project starting to pour in
rant: cold and coughs -.-
Pagaling ka.