Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:19 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(10-08-2011, 06:37 PM)atdsutm Wrote: me and mark werent allowed to go on an overnight with fox, doc and trace, because of our mother.

We didn't even end up staying over at AEA1's place last night. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
which is even more of a bad thing!!!!
Got back from DLSUCET.

I walked in the rain/flood XD

and I enjoyed it o__O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(10-09-2011, 09:36 AM)JiN Wrote: atdsutm, How old is she?

around 53
"Got back from DLSUCET.

I walked in the rain/flood XD

and I enjoyed it o__O
"

welcome to La Salle XD

good luck finding parking >_< XD finding parking in that area ish annoying T_T
Fuck Mondays.
Rant/Rave: Well, it's over. I've been called in by HR, and I'll be packing my stuff and leaving this office by October 15. And I'll be turning 28 in a few weeks.

Ain't life grand?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave:
I finally finished Spyro the Dragon with 100% completion (including the Extra Level) Big grinDDDDDDDDDDD
Rave:

Room renovation complete.
After my external HDD went "an hero" in the hands of Serene a couple of days back, it's now dead and I can't even format it.

I feel sad inside.
(10-11-2011, 07:53 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: After my external HDD went "an hero" in the hands of Serene a couple of days back, it's now dead and I can't even format it.

I feel sad inside.

Sorry ha. Though it was ok when I tested it, it was the sort of damage that accumulates over time. I hope you have backups of most of your files in it.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Comin' Out day Big grin

Told 3 of my friends.

Rave:
They took it well Big grin
rant : i need a check up, my yearly check up is like 6 months over due! ;w; and i'd like it to be over and done with already coz i'm pretty busy at the office. I also need to go to the dentist for a dental check up too! i don't like dentists i don't know. i wanna go back to bicol to my old dentist that like, crushed my teeth instead of pulling it out whole. yeah! so manly!

rave : sister said she's lend me cash for it yey!
& i'm drawing a lot of gay stuff so i'm not really posting it at RR
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(10-11-2011, 03:56 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: i wanna go back to bicol to my old dentist that like, crushed my teeth instead of pulling it out whole. yeah! so manly!

Wow. I'd love to meet your dentist. Mine got my tooth to shoot out of my mouth. How's that?

And speaking of dentists... I got to make another trip soon. One of my molars are beginning to hurt whenever the air's cold.
I actually had to pop in painkillers these past storms.
'Signatures are overrated.'
roninfang >_<: almost posted using the wrong account