Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:43 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(05-23-2011, 11:37 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rave: The sudden regular weekly meets make me happy. School is becoming a bit friendlier in terms of work load as well. Big grin

Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no

WTH so not cool!

lol at originality being such a rare commodity nowadays. Might as well RIP off articles from websites then profit. meh.
(05-23-2011, 11:44 PM)arch_angel Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 11:37 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rave: The sudden regular weekly meets make me happy. School is becoming a bit friendlier in terms of work load as well. Big grin

Rant: Thegundams.com is pissing me off.No no

WTH so not cool!

lol at originality being such a rare commodity nowadays. Might as well RIP off articles from websites then profit. meh.

dejavu...
Ninja Ninja 
It's like the Second Coming. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Dude the site completely rips off posts from other anime/jp sites. Check their main page for proof.
Yeah it's coded to automatically do that. Anyway, we've taken some action.
I recently decided on upgrade my 1yr old pc...
After all the tedious work done, I made some initial tests so see the improvements... and so far im lovin' the results Wub
[Image: ssdraid.png]
win7 loading at 6secs Shades
This just makes all the effort and time I allotted on making backups, reassembly of the pc, reformatting and re-installation of random stuffs well worth it ^^
Time to load some games on this baby!!! LOL
Ninja Ninja 
Hahaha wow Cabs. I'm seriously jealous. LOL
rant: another wave of depression, loneliness and self-doubt
rave (well this shouldnt be one but oh well): food trip to feel better
Go to RR meet = everything is rainbows!

In a way, we're a support group as well.
RR - Changing Lives. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nothing beats the feeling of completely OWNING a particular something in the morning(with the help of others of course).

just ym me about it if you want more elaboration
LOL. RR wins the internet today.
@ cabs WHOA!!!! /jealous
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
DELICIOUS TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant: its hard to remain focused and professional at work when no one at work even knows what that means.