Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:00 PM
What did you learn today?
Peter Parker is now dead, as in literally dead, in Marvel's current storyline. And one of his former enemies is now living in his body and is continuing the fight as a "Superior" Spider-Man.

Also, Cyclops ended up killing Professor X and Iron Man is now part of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Christ. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-20-2013, 08:52 PM)Fox Wrote:
Peter Parker is now dead, as in literally dead, in Marvel's current storyline. And one of his former enemies is now living in his body and is continuing the fight as a "Superior" Spider-Man.

Also, Cyclops ended up killing Professor X and Iron Man is now part of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Christ. Facepalm
@Spiderman
Something similar happened to Captain America and the Red Skull, but the Captain got a new body and the body the Red Skull has wasn't as fit as the Cap's new body.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
[Image: Judith_Barsi_Headstone_Grave.jpg]

Ducky's voice actress never even got to see the premiere of The Land Before Time. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I just learned that we can hover over the emoticons in FB to see what characters to use for them.
'Signatures are overrated.'
TODAY, I LEARNED TO USE MY IMASINATION!

[Image: 558793_554138964645490_1451721249_n.jpg]
'Signatures are overrated.'
That Raffy snores louder than what my speaker can ever hope to accomplish around halfway through its max volume. I can't sleep! D:
the character W is pronounced as "double" if it appears in an anime series' title.
how to mod a gundam leg/arm to fit an MMC/Busou Shinki figure. in theory at least XD
(08-06-2013, 06:35 AM)Goat Wrote: That Raffy snores louder than what my speaker can ever hope to accomplish around halfway through its max volume. I can't sleep! D:

While I apologized for a lot of things, this was not one of it! SUFFER!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-06-2013, 06:35 AM)Goat Wrote: That Raffy snores louder than what my speaker can ever hope to accomplish around halfway through its max volume. I can't sleep! D:
Wonder if my fish tank can top his snore?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(08-07-2013, 12:19 PM)Sirius140 Wrote:
Wonder if my fish tank can top his snore?
Thankfully Bert had the decency to not record me sleeping so we shall never know.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

a lot
My parents' anniversary is today; a day before RR's. I feel guilty. LOL
How to amplify and compress audio in Audacity, mostly for importing songs to Extreme Vs.
That people won't consider you insane or screwing around for having a pet rock when you probably show this to them...?

NOTE: Well, it's kinda gross.
http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/pyura-...rocks.html
a visual novel can be more complex to code than a shoot em up.