Current time: 05-05-2024, 02:31 AM
Armored Core V News
(04-06-2012, 11:01 AM)NiX Wrote: LOL Wow, whining actually accomplished something this time. LOL

Great news, Andrew. Thanks for the link.

so are people not allowed to whine? not funny. i could list down how many major problems this game has that i allowed to slip through and just "accepted" the game as it is, so many problems that definitely justifies whining. now i understand why even gamefaqs are whining.

its sad, that they have no idea whats happening to their own product and all namco and fromsoft do is point fingers at each other. but its not surprising since they already got our money.

i also blame fromsoftware for not giving a shit about their fans outside of japan

i wouldnt be optimistic about this news until i hear some official announcement of a patch fix.
Like we've said several times: nobody is happy about the way things currently are.

Call/email/fax/chat Namco Bandai and From Soft if want to actually make things happen. But whining on message boards, whether here/ACU/gamefaqs/MVwill does nothing. It just needlessly puts everyone down.
http://www.mechadamashii.com/news/news-o...s-servers/

ACV Petition to merge servers. Let's all do our part.
I remember someone saying it would be rather hard/impossible to merge servers during yesterdays meet as I remember it got shortly brought up as a topic ... still good idea so I will sign XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Have you guys done this already? Coz I haven't and I wanna try it out =)

Heard you'd have to be online to do it

EDIT: Crap, wrong thread. supposed to post it on "Online assembly"
@ R.Leonhardt:

Is 1.03 out in the NA server already? I've played against them in the JPN version though.
1.03 still isn't out, and a new server reset has been announced, scheduled for April 13. Hopefully this will reset everything, apply the patch, and unlock the Extra Mission online (The super boss battles).

There are a total of 5 online Extra Missions. Aside from the three already posted, there's an uber version of LLL and a super battleship St. Elmo, which I personally want to fight.
(04-06-2012, 06:48 AM)Metatron Wrote: ^ Passing the ball then? So is my hunch correct? Namdai has to pay for the patch like how they do it on MMORPGs? If so then they are not interested to buy that patch? Are they just too lazy? I'm gonna wait a few more months though.

This always annoys me; From Software have no control over their games abroad and never will so long as they go through a Western publisher.

E-mailing From Software is a complete waste of time if it is with regards to a game that wasn't published by them.

The issue solely lies with the listless disregard towards Armored Core V on the part of Bandai Namco. They are the ones at fault and should be reprimanded accordingly.
Nice to see you here, Ollie.

I guess the best we all can do is just nag Namco Bandai and show them that people actually care about a game they published.
Hey Ollie. Good to see you here.

Anyway, I really hope BAMCO actually does something about it. But I really fear that they might've been satisfied with just making their quick buck off of the whole armored core community.
For those who haven't signed up yet.

From Software, Namco Bandai: Fix Armored Core 5. Details are below.

http://www.change.org/petitions/from-sof...-are-below#
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
To garner support for bringing about change in the way Namco/Bandai's been handling ACV, I've put this together. We could use as much manpower as possible on this one. Please check this out and consider it.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2993
I registered just to complain,hope they read =)
http://vividgamer.com/2012/04/24/whats-n...e-4-24-12/

Upcoming DLC for ACV. Who knows what it'll be.

edit: It's just the useless preorder stuff.
I'm going to cry if have to pay to fight those damn bosses.Ermm

Bad news it's just the preorder weapon packs, no sign of the bosses though.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 111 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,432 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 748 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 481 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 494 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 399 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 6,245 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 647 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,605 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,880 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM