Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Dreams
Had a short dream earlier.

Something about me being able to use "Haki" (One piece)

I was able to control a bird. Failed at commanding some stupid rat. Come to think of it, the rat was floating mid air. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I've had this dream before. I just had it last night for no apparent reason. Everything was so vivid. The difference with the version last night was my friend Myndi was there.

It's night time at what I can only describe as a clearing on the top of a building, possibly a mall. The area actually reminds me of the Quad in Glorietta. The sky is pitch-black save for a few stars. I notice something amiss with the moon, or at least the area around it. I squint hard to try and see what it is. It was a crack. A crack in the sky. I nudge Myndi on my right to look up. Soon, other people around us are looking up too. The crack gets larger, and soon more appear, branching out in different directions all around the moon. I get a really bad feeling in my gut. My instincts are right, and soon the pitch-black sky literally falls, breaking apart where the cracks had formed. I see black dots quickly coming out from the emerging blood-red/purple sky. As they get closer, the forms of giant insects come to view, wings buzzing erratically, jaws snapping.

People start to scramble. There's screaming everywhere, as the first victim is hoisted into the air and ripped apart by three of the gruesome monsters. Me and Myndi make a break for it, seeing the nearest exit. We scramble down the stair-well, and I lose her in the crowd. A giant dinosaur-like creature with insect eyes rams its way through a wall, taking out most of the people in front of me. I'm sure Myndi wasn't there, because I hear her voice calling out to me from a distance. It turns its eyes to me, and for reason only God knows why, I stand my ground, readying myself. It charges at me, and I jump onto its head, run across its back, and jump off its tail, scrambling to gain my balance as I run for my life in one direction. It must have lost interest in me, because it didn't follow. I find myself in the parking lot, and my family calls out to me to get into what I can make out in the darkness as either our Sonata or our Sorento. I tell them that I still have to find Myndi, and I run off back into the mall.

I find myself in an empty area of the mall, and text Myndi with my phone. "If I don't find you in thirty minutes, find a way out and meet back at my house.". I pray that she replies soon. I hear more screaming behind me, and I see a stampede of people running towards my direction. Zombies, yes, zombies, are tailing them, but they seem to be the slow-walking, leg dragging ones. I find a golf store to my left, and I dive into it, knowing I can find some kind of weapon in it. I pick a 7-Iron off the rack and run back outside. A zombie turns its attention towards me and I try a whack at it. Either I'm really weak for some reason or its got hard, wood-like skin, because once the golf-club makes contact with the Zombie, it's like nothing happened. It bounces right off. I curse under my breath and make a quick U-turn, away from the hallways now teeming with Zombies. I reach an empty part of the parking lot. I hear Myndi scream in the distance.

I open my eyes in alarm, and I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. I've had a dream that occurred to me before I met Myndi, with her absent during that instance. Now I've had it again, and she's there, plain as day. I want to shrug it off as nothing... But it was one of those "lucid" dreams we have sometimes. We're in complete control, and we're completely aware of what was happening. It felt so real... Somewhere in me I feel as if I want it to start from where it left off. I want to see the end of it, whatever happens.
(08-31-2010, 07:57 PM)Zefyr Wrote: I've had this dream before. I just had it last night for no apparent reason. Everything was so vivid. The difference with the version last night was my friend Myndi was there.

It's night time at what I can only describe as a clearing on the top of a building, possibly a mall. The area actually reminds me of the Quad in Glorietta. The sky is pitch-black save for a few stars. I notice something amiss with the moon, or at least the area around it. I squint hard to try and see what it is. It was a crack. A crack in the sky. I nudge Myndi on my right to look up. Soon, other people around us are looking up too. The crack gets larger, and soon more appear, branching out in different directions all around the moon. I get a really bad feeling in my gut. My instincts are right, and soon the pitch-black sky literally falls, breaking apart where the cracks had formed. I see black dots quickly coming out from the emerging blood-red/purple sky. As they get closer, the forms of giant insects come to view, wings buzzing erratically, jaws snapping.

People start to scramble. There's screaming everywhere, as the first victim is hoisted into the air and ripped apart by three of the gruesome monsters. Me and Myndi make a break for it, seeing the nearest exit. We scramble down the stair-well, and I lose her in the crowd. A giant dinosaur-like creature with insect eyes rams its way through a wall, taking out most of the people in front of me. I'm sure Myndi wasn't there, because I hear her voice calling out to me from a distance. It turns its eyes to me, and for reason only God knows why, I stand my ground, readying myself. It charges at me, and I jump onto its head, run across its back, and jump off its tail, scrambling to gain my balance as I run for my life in one direction. It must have lost interest in me, because it didn't follow. I find myself in the parking lot, and my family calls out to me to get into what I can make out in the darkness as either our Sonata or our Sorento. I tell them that I still have to find Myndi, and I run off back into the mall.

I find myself in an empty area of the mall, and text Myndi with my phone. "If I don't find you in thirty minutes, find a way out and meet back at my house.". I pray that she replies soon. I hear more screaming behind me, and I see a stampede of people running towards my direction. Zombies, yes, zombies, are tailing them, but they seem to be the slow-walking, leg dragging ones. I find a golf store to my left, and I dive into it, knowing I can find some kind of weapon in it. I pick a 7-Iron off the rack and run back outside. A zombie turns its attention towards me and I try a whack at it. Either I'm really weak for some reason or its got hard, wood-like skin, because once the golf-club makes contact with the Zombie, it's like nothing happened. It bounces right off. I curse under my breath and make a quick U-turn, away from the hallways now teeming with Zombies. I reach an empty part of the parking lot. I hear Myndi scream in the distance.

I open my eyes in alarm, and I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. I've had a dream that occurred to me before I met Myndi, with her absent during that instance. Now I've had it again, and she's there, plain as day. I want to shrug it off as nothing... But it was one of those "lucid" dreams we have sometimes. We're in complete control, and we're completely aware of what was happening. It felt so real... Somewhere in me I feel as if I want it to start from where it left off. I want to see the end of it, whatever happens.

Cool story. I guess we're at the same boat; I've always wanted to know what happened in one of my zombie dreams when a mutated kid that I abandoned confronted me. The alarm clock ruined everything. LOL

Since that dream, I keep having nightmares (until now), but I just 'forget' a dream every time I wake up. Would've been more enjoying if I at least remembered a thing from it other than knowing that it was a nightmare. -_-
ugh zombie dreams. i had one way back when i watched a remake of night of the living dead. hated that dream and well, the whole two days of paranoia. but i guess i had a 180 from fear of zombies to a love for killing the damn things XD L4D anyone?
Damn L4D. I got a zombie dream because of that. LOL

It's like perceptive reality thingy. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
last nights dream was very unclear. i was walking around, not sure if on a dirt path or a paved road, but i was tying knots on the roadside. i mean, there was this long roadside barrier/railing that was made of rope. so there i was just walking and tying knots into it. the rope was white and the sky was cloudy like it was about to rain. there was a mist too which blurred out almost everything around me. at some point the road split to the left and forward. oh and i passed by only one tree.

dont know what it all means. but, meh it was boring XD
Really bad day + short-tempered call center guy + bus drivers' strike on the usual route home + shitty weather + really long lines at the MRT + Ronald McDonald acting like a retarded clown behind you + Mozart arguing with the cashier + magically-appearing baseball bat = LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL! Jason

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-07-2010, 05:10 PM)Fox Wrote: Really bad day + short-tempered call center guy + bus drivers' strike on the usual route home + shitty weather + really long lines at the MRT + Ronald McDonald acting like a retarded clown behind you + Mozart arguing with the cashier + magically-appearing baseball bat = LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL! Jason

and what happen after that? Rofl
Another Lucid dream, possibly caused by watching the trailer of that new game Vanquish for the PS3/Xbox 360. But only one part though. Not as action-packed as my previous dream. Aaaaanyway...

Futuristic setting. I was driving a car that looked like it was from Tron and arrived at a factory that looked like it was producing a bunch of A.R.S. from Vanquish. For some reason, all of the machines just miraculously dipped a large piece of metal into a vat of magma and came out as a battle-ready suit. So later, I meet up with Eya (girl in my Art forum thread) and then we walk around the facility. She ends up tripping on some stairs and falls a good few meters to the ground. I see her head bleeding, and I rush to her side. I carry her up quickly and for some reason start calling out to her mother, asking for help. Scene shifts quickly into what is seemingly a meeting for a therapy session. Eya's all bandaged up, and can't look me in the eye. I storm out, get into my Tron-car, and drive off into buildings in the distance.

And now I've gone and possibly screwed over our friendship. Frickin' High-School Drama.
(09-07-2010, 05:10 PM)Fox Wrote: Really bad day + short-tempered call center guy + bus drivers' strike on the usual route home + shitty weather + really long lines at the MRT + Ronald McDonald acting like a retarded clown behind you + Mozart arguing with the cashier + magically-appearing baseball bat = LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL! Jason

Were you on shrooms? Happy
(09-07-2010, 10:03 PM)Sforza Wrote:

Were you on shrooms? Happy

Hemp probably had a major cosmic rave and went inside Fox's head. He also found out that Fox likes

MEN
I don't know what I've been dreaming about these days, but I just had another weird dream (albeit short) after dreaming something else. It was just an ordinary day in class, but I wasn't human, so what am I in there? A miniature F-14D, TPS VIEW!

Yes, a miniature super fucking tomcat, but I can do vertical takeoffs for some reason. Everyone didn't seem to care wtf I am, but it looked like they were frightened whenever I'd try to dive through them and act as if I'm going to bomb their assess off. I was also one of the people called when the professor tried to hold a graded recitation.

I couldn't answer because of the limitations of the radio commands given to me. Afterwards, I just randomly left the room with the teacher seemingly surprised (the door was left open), then I went to the cafeteria via dodging people and doing barrel rolls for the lulz. The people were just looking at me, probably wondering about what I am. I decided to shoot one of them, but my weapons are restricted.

Afterwards, I just woke up and tried to 're-dream' it again, to no avail. LOL
dude. I know we have been talking a lot on ym about military aircraft and shit. BUT WHAT THE FLYING FUCK.

But, actually that's quite interesting, as I haven't really experienced any dream where I was not a human. So that's actually WTFF AND interesting at the same time. I wonder how you ended up like that though.
eat shrooms, brace the impact, embrace your inner god. =D
try it once?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I'll try it if I ever get the chance to.

I just had a multi-layered dream that wouldn't let me wake up for real. There was even a party organized by Iraya, which was then full of stuff you might already know (there were stuffed toys doing all those kinky gestures and everyone was like WTF, heart stickers that stick into our shirts like glitters). I was also trying to evade gay-cupid's arrow shot along with the other members. I woke up in bed a lot of times, but they were all still inside a dream; a dream within a dream.

Later on, I woke up, with a dog trying to fucking lick my face with something. I proceeded to jump off the bed, and there were two more dogs who uncontrollably fucking wanted to hump me for some reason.

I woke up again, only to find out that my sister is using the room for her friends to have some weed. I didn't really mind, so I got a taste of this thing and I started to float as I tried to reach the PC to look for my torrents.

and I woke up again, this time. I hope it isn't a dream.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK