Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:51 PM
Anime Overload Festival 2009
If you guys will join the tournament, we'll be rooting for you RR-style. LOL

I just hope Hard Gay won't be on the prowl again...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
"Pare ang galing mo sa Tekken, turuan mo naman ako pare. Napakagwapo ni Jin, pare."
Ahahaha, that would be a real "panira ng araw" if that happens. Speaking of Pare, Trace said he wouldn't be able to go along as he's got a marathon to run that day.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ah yeah, the one with Ts. actually I wAS supposed to go there, but the money beckons. LOL

@Fox, dude, if I was like, doing well and somewhere in the middle someone tells me that, that'll totally bust my groove lol
Hah, man's baser instincts will always overrule the need for fitness. LOL
hahahha. i think im fit enough already. LOL
Let's raid the maid cafe afterwards! MAID CAFE!!! MAID CAFE!!! MAID CAFE!!!
YES. sana manalo ako para may pang libre. haha

HERE's the CATCH sa maid cafe. hope the girls are good. if they're literally MAID looking, then nvm.
When we went to the Ozine-fest last April, the maids there were comely enough. I'm pretty sure the organizers here won't hire maids that would scare away the customers.

Or would they...
A group named KAZE will be doing the maid cafe and butler cafes. They're the ones likely who're gonna be the staff members.

[Image: rgbc_aof2009_02.jpg]
*Overheard at the last Ozine Festival*

Mr. "We're Upstair" guy: Dude, I hear there are dudes working in the maid cafe posing as girls...

Mr. "We're Upstair" guy's friend: Talaga? Cute ba?

Mr. "We're Upstair" guy: That's why we're on queue to get back in there!

*Heard right before we stormed the Maid Cafe and took a humbling picture of Hard Gay*

*Shudders*
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I am seriously compelled to choose between duty, and the maid cafe. LOL

I see a couple of cuties. Oh man, I'm going to HELL.
Ubo Ubo. Can't go with you guys. Ubo Ubo.
Bad Trip.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Awwww, too bad. That's one less cult member then...
I have a car at 2pm and I'll pick up Sforza by then. Are we gonna meet up in Shell or in MOA directly?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AFAX - Anime Festival Asia NiX 12 12,771 11-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: NiX
  The Best of Anime 2010 zero_kanipan 3 5,671 09-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  I ai Anime (7/10-11) Sforza 1 3,361 07-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Last Post: azuriel07