Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:33 PM
MINDBLOWN!
BLOW UP MINDS!
yea, kintaro ramen. MUNCHERS!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(10-21-2010, 05:51 AM)Hempire Wrote: yea, kintaro ramen. MUNCHERS!

So how did you lose so much weight? LOL
It can't have been just from inhaling herbal smoke!
Hard to explain in full detail in paragraph form but here is wtfisthishitexplanation.....

Lost weight = [Herbal revelations (sativa) + motivation + hemp diet (indica)+ *i want more +charisma and enjoy the benefits of a healthy body *it really feels different for me, my AC is easier to handle. Since i'll be staying here for x amount of years, that means higher chance/choice for female love love* that + (WORKED SO HARD IN KITCHEN, the APM racking up +skills) ]

THE MUNCHERS >>> YOU MUST FIGHT >>>> BUILD MORE MIND PYLONS!

I also make salads and healthy little snacks that I munch on few times a day to increase metabolism. kekeke....
oh yea, i dunno if i posted this here but i became lactose intolerant here since last year so that means no dairy for me, no pizza, icecreams, creams, yoghurt, butter, dairy....dairy. =/ I can take some pills but i'd rather avoid them so I lessen the fat intake.

Most importantly, I want to create a good vibes future. Not just for me, but for a future part of myself, a son or daughter. I want to live as long as I can for them as well and beyond *if we fuckers make it*. I know it all sounds so waitwhoasololfar ahead of a plan, but at the moment, I definitely enjoy the benefits of the weight loss. You have to discipline, you have to.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Dude, that was a fucking beautiful post.
Everyone's maturing all of a sudden. But then again the better you look, the more respectable feedback you'll get; everything requires discipline to maintain anyway.

It must be currently RR's mating season!
On diet; Vancouver has healthy food almost everywhere so it's a lot easier to lose weight compared to say, in Manila where there's junk food almost everywhere.
MIND is BLOWN.

http://digg.com/story/r/pot_may_be_instr...r_diseases

"Pot May Be Instrumental In Combating Cancer and Other Diseases"

Smile