Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:48 AM
[NSFW] You for me, Me for You
Does NSFW apply to writing? O_o
You for Me, Me for You
by Immaterial

It has been a long time since I have come to this place. Back then I would only go here if I had nothing else to do. However, the last time I was here was different and it seemed now was also for the same reasons. The tree still looked the same, if not older. This oak tree in the middle of the huge field seems to act like its guardian, surveying as far as the eye can see. Nobody really knew about this place except a few who would really dare to walk the distance just for some peace and quiet. I decided to walk around the tree, see how much it has changed but stopped as I realized someone else was here.

However, I did not surprise me who it was. In fact, I was relieved she was there. Her long almost deep crimson hair tied in her usual ponytail softly swayed with the wind. Her glasses clearly hiding any expression of her eyes but I knew, as always, she was intent in her favorite past time. Reading one of those long novels I have no idea where she got from. I recalled trying to read one once but got lost immediately. She was still garbed in her usual long sleeved coat; I never knew how she could stand the heat, and dress skirt, topped with her boots. She did not move whatsoever as I drew closer, only stirring as I called her name.

With that, she looked up from her book, her eyes steering towards me. She just adjusted her glasses and went back to her reading. That was enough for me. I knew her enough to know that she has already acknowledged my presence. All I need to do was just get closer.

Ya, Oshashiburii.

I returned her greeting, smiling. I wondered how long it has been but it surprised me she didn’t change too much.

It has been two years. You seem to be doing well.

I nodded. She paused, closing her book and turned to me.

Something is wrong, I assume?

She does not seem to feel good as well. I could have sworn she smiled a bit as I might have hit it dead on. However, I cannot be sure as she would always don that emotionless mask and nothing seems to break past it.

We used to talk here all the time, dont we?

I nodded. But it was not just the two of us, there was another person. I asked her how the other was doing but she just kept quiet. More or less that was the reason she was here. As for myself, I think I was no different. It was funny though how we seem to have that understanding. Both of us dont really talk much, but we understood what each of us meant.

We both know what we needed.

I opened my mouth, trying to say something but stopped as I felt her tackle me down. When we hit the green grass did I then realized she was in tears. Her usually stoic figure shaking, her emotionless face crying, tears down her cheek.

We had a fight.

That was all she said amongst the tears. With that she raised her left hand, a bandage wrapped around her palm. It looked like a cut, a nasty one at that. I have an idea to how it might have happen but I knew, the one who did it just needed some time to cool off.

And not only that person.

Mine was the usual. I am pretty sure she was getting tired of me but she just shook her head. She knew my situation and did not ask anymore. I felt her hug me tightly and I could only reciprocate that embrace.

Do you want to do it again?

She meekly asked. I fell silent. It seemed wrong for us do it again but I felt like she needed it more than me. No, it was not a matter who needed it the most it was, we just needed it. She leaned over and kissed me, making all my doubts disappear.

I returned her kiss and it was then I realized my hands were moving on their own, slowly removing her clothes. First her coat came off, then her blouse, her bra, her dress, everything in one swift motion. I was surprised myself how I was able to do so but not as much as I realized she was also able to do it just the same to me.

Suddenly, where we were did not matter, what time it was did not matter. All that mattered was the both of us. Giving what we both needed to each other, healing one another.

I felt a trail of kisses down my neck as she rubbed her naked body against me, warming the both of us. I gasped as I felt her taste me. Taking me into her mouth to show how much she had wanted this. I smiled as I tasted her back, giggling to myself as she felt her shiver. I realized that I missed it, making me wonder if she did as well. There was really no time to think really, as I concentrated in giving her what I had to offer. The effects of what I did being thrown back to me. We continued tasting one another as if competing against one another and at the same time, trying to sate our hunger momentarily, preparing ourselves. It was then she shivered, her body froze as she climaxed, catching her breath.

Baka.

She moved up to kiss me; our tongues tasting each other in our mouths, exciting us even more. We broke of our kiss, staring at one another blush openly. It was then she nodded and I knew what it meant. She moved to position herself, to accept me into her. There was no rush really and both of us knew that its better that things do not end too fast. Slowly, she lowered herself to me.

We both gasped at our first contact; the warmth, the sensations, everything seemed to emanate from there. However, we knew we wanted more. She smiled and all I could do was blink as she thrust me into herself completely. We both moaned at that and I felt her legs give way as she fell on me, gasping but giggling to herself.

I shook my head. And she calls me the baka. I kissed her again then began to move as we broke our kiss. She shivered and moaned but moved as well. Doing her best to meet with my thrusts, she could not help but moan louder. I felt it as well, how every thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper, joining us as if we are one again and again. Deeper. Faster.

The pleasure began to build up in both of our bodies, wanting to break free and reach its limit but we held on as it may bring us what we wanted the most but it meant the end of what we are feeling. However, we were both nearing our limit. It was then it happened, we both climaxed. Our bodies both froze at that specific moment, leaving everything into a haze that seemed to subside slowly from the center of our beings. Our bodies felt limp and heavy as I felt her fall on to me. Both of us trying to catch our breath, trying to calm ourselves down.

Silence, only the sound of our ragged , slow breathing and the wind could be heard by us.

Arigato.

I smiled as I replied but blinked as she put her finger on my mouth. Looks like she was able to stop me just in time, as it was that one phrase we promised one another never to say. Saying it would change everything we have. Sadly, there were things we can never change. We can hope to but we learned to accept what cannot be.

She smiled. Her sincere, sweet smile.

Maybe that was enough. That much was enough for me. What we have was enough and I know it was enough for her.

However, even if you do not want me to say it, do we really need to say anything?

I smiled back.

Maa, we do not really need an answer for that, do we?

=End=
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NSFW] Collage Immaterial 0 2,881 01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Immaterial
  [NSFW] Confessions~ Immaterial 1 3,333 01-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Immaterial