Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:16 PM
[NSFW] Collage
Another one shot.
Collage

By Immaterial

For a moment, I forgot where I was.

My senses dulled at that specific point in time before finally restarting again, slowly feeding me sensations to remind me where I was. I felt I was sitting on top of a comfortable mattress; my own weight gently settling on its softness. Its scent tickled my nose, telling me how newly washed it was. I could hear the gentle hum of the air conditioner as it gave the room just the right temperature, not too hot, nor too cold; the air of the room tickling my skin. I couldn’t help be amazed how the room was able to keep the sounds of the outside to barely a whisper; it was as if this room was cut off from the world. My eyes opened to see her in front of me, smiling as she adjusted her trusty camera on her tripod.
It was then I remember where I was. What I was doing and what I was going to do.

“Are you okay?” She inquired, a tone of concern in her voice.

I nodded as I started to pat away imaginary creases from the outfit she had asked me to wear. A maid uniform this time, right? Normally I would refuse but this wouldn’t be the first time I wore something like this for her. There were so many other times and I never complained. Besides, I think what we were doing was more for myself rather than her as much as I like for her to think otherwise.

Yes, it is not for her.

“Ready?” She asked from behind her camera.

I could only nod as I shifted into a pose, one she had told me earlier. I was not sure if I got it right but she seemed to approve as she began clicking away; her camera trying to keep up with her excitement. A few more clicks and then she nodded. And I knew what that meant.

I gently undid the ribbon keeping the outfit secure, biting into that strip of cloth as I lowered the top of the uniform, exposing my shoulders. I shivered a bit at the cold but I kept still, hearing the constant clicking of her camera enough approval for me. I knew from the so many times I had stood before her. Words were not needed, only that clicking sound of her camera’s shutter was all that needed to be heard.

Why was I doing this I asked myself again, but like so many times before, the answer escapes me. I don’t know really. I have everything I could ever need. Nothing was left out of place for me. I am regarded as how I should be. So why?

I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly as I slipped out of the uniform, leaving me in the lacy underwear set she provided for me. I hugged myself as I tried not to shiver from the cold and my own embarrassment. She didn’t seem to notice as she kept taking more of her pictures. The rhythm of her camera’s shutter clicking unabated.

I remember now. Maybe because I never liked myself. I’ve always had this urge to punish myself, to let me feel how I think I should feel.

I hugged myself tighter, closing my eyes.

Dirty.

I bit my lip as I lowered one of my brassiere’s straps.

Unacceptable.

I felt myself flush even the more crimson as I let that article of clothing fall on the bedspread.

A ba---.

“Ah, wait,” I heard her say as she peeked from behind her camera. “Let me get a new roll.”

I blinked at that, only nodding my head. For some reason, my gaze just moved to an uninteresting part of the bed, only looking back at the camera when I heard her speak once more.

“Okay, let’s continue.” She said with a disarming smile.

I can’t help flush crimson at that smile of hers, more than my state of undress. It was then I realized; maybe it was also because of her smile. One she always wore when she took her pictures. I could never get enough of that smile which seemed to say everything was okay. There was nothing to worry about.

Nothing to be afraid of.

I nodded my head, taking a deep breath as I did so. The sounds of her camera started as I began to move. One of my hands gently cupped my left breast, massaging and kneading. I gasped inwardly as I felt how erect my nipple was under my palm. I started to tease that nub of flesh with my fingers; the sensation sending shivers through my frame. I closed my eyes as my other free hand snaked down my abdomen, lower and lower. I could feel myself tense up as my hand reached its intended destination. Wet sopping silk met with my fingers and I could only let my fingers linger at that spot.

She peeked out of the camera, calling my name. It was then she nodded her head and I did too in reply. I shifted my position, gently settling myself on one of the pillows on the mattress, leaning on the backboard of the bed. I spread my legs slightly, giving her a better view. Another disarming smile and she disappeared behind her camera once more.

I closed my eyes as I heard her start to snap pictures again. I then began to move, in rhythm with the clicking sounds of the camera’s shutter. It was as if it was that sound was the one orchestrating my movements. My body was moving on its own; on learned movements bought upon by the many times I have done such before.

I let myself go, letting it get lost in the sounds and the sensations I was feeling. I reached for my breasts once more, massaging and teasing myself as I did so. My free hand was once more at that slick junction between my thighs. I slipped my fingers under my underwear, cupping that spot that needed much attention. I let out a moan at the sensation; my whole frame quaking slightly.

I could still hear her camera’s shutter clicking as my fingers lingered at my nether lips. Their movements in synch with the sounds. I slowly eased one finger in, shivering at the intrusion. I bit my lip as I eased another finger. My whole body quaked at the sensation. I started to move my fingers. Each movement telegraphed by the sounds of the camera. I let a moan escape my lips as I thrust my fingers, back and forth, back and forth. The feeling of pleasure slowly building up in my center for every movement that I made. I could feel my own fingers moving faster and faster, steadily losing rhythm with the clicking sounds until I could no longer hold on.

Pleasure overtook my senses, leaving nothing but the sensations as I climaxed. I gasped, catching my breath as I calmed myself down. I lifted my hands, feeling my own arousal on my digits as licked my own fingers clean. It was then I heard the camera’s sounds stop. And again, she was looking at me.

“That should be enough for today.” She smiled again, “Good work.”

I just nodded my head. I sat up on the side of the bed, reaching for my bag, where my clothes were. I just stopped, thinking about what had transpired. I’ve done it so many times before with her but something about today feels, wrong. Out of place? Maybe. I can’t say.

I turned to look at her. And there she was, just fixing up her things but stopped to smile back at me when she realized I was staring. I shook my head, flushing crimson once more.

Her smile.

I just can’t get enough of it but I knew, yes I knew, it can’t always be like this. I sighed to myself, turning away from her. Somehow, I knew I can’t do this anymore. And I gave it my best to tell her that. She stopped, looking up from fixing her things.

“I see.” I heard her say, her voice trailing off.

I closed my eyes as I felt her moving towards me. I was expecting her to be angry or worse. We have been doing this for quite a while. What was the point of wanting to stop now? I closed my eyes tighter, tears peeking from their sides as I readied myself to whatever she would do.

But I was wrong. I never expected what came next.

My eyes opened wide as I felt her embrace me from behind. Her arms wrapping around my frame. Her warmth enveloping me, a contrast to the cold air of the room. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I felt the tickling sensation of her breath on my naked skin.

“So, are you okay now?” She inquired as she hugged me tighter.

I could only nod, as this was the first time she has actually touched me given the many opportunities she could have.

“That’s good. I was worried you know.” She laughed, “How someone like you would come to me and ask her picture to be taken and like that too.”

I bit my lip, not saying a word.

“I guess, I know how it feels,” Her voice now a whisper as she leaned closer to my ear, "But you shouldn’t punish yourself like that. There really is no point, right?”

With that she broke her embrace, going back to her things. I turned to her, mouth open to speak but stopped when she held out to me a thin cardboard box.

“Here take it.” She smiled disarmingly, “That’s all the film I ever used since we met.”

She pushed the box into my hands.

“ I guess, I am happy to have been able to take pictures of someone so beautiful.” She giggled, a healthy blush on her cheeks.

I could only blush at that, hugging the box she had given me. Every single film, was it? I couldn’t help but smile as I hugged it tighter. This box contained everything I was. All the pictures she ever took of me. Pictures of when I am at my prettiest and ugliest.

I blinked as I heard a camera’s shutter click.

“Sorry, I just had to take that one.” She laughed before sticking her tongue out at me, “I think I’ll keep this one. You never did smile when I took your pictures.”

With that she picked up her things, walking in direction of the door. She gave me one last look before she left, smiling as she did so.

“Thanks for everything.” She winked at me and she was gone.

I shook my head and just smiled.

No, I should be the one thanking you.

Thank you.

~+~

End
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NSFW] Confessions~ Immaterial 1 3,328 01-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Immaterial
  [NSFW] You for me, Me for You Immaterial 0 2,430 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Immaterial