Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:01 PM
Evolution or divine creation?
No, it's true. That's because lord leperman will conjure burgers for us out of the thin air. March 21, 2009.
(02-23-2009, 03:35 PM)arch_angel Wrote:
Quote:LORD_LEPERMAN > everybody else

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!

if HERESY =

1.a. An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of religious dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
b. Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.

and since Lord_Leperman is the bottom of the godly tier

then;

FEDOR would not care if Lord_Leperman is better than everybody else. GSP and Samuel L. Jackson and everyone above Lord_Leperman will also not care.

Therefore it is not heresy.
(02-23-2009, 03:47 PM)AppleHead Wrote:
(02-23-2009, 03:35 PM)arch_angel Wrote:
Quote:LORD_LEPERMAN > everybody else

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!

if HERESY =

1.a. An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of religious dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
b. Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.

and since Lord_Leperman is the bottom of the godly tier

then;

FEDOR would not care if Lord_Leperman is better than everybody else. GSP and Samuel L. Jackson and everyone above Lord_Leperman will also not care.

Therefore it is not heresy.

FEDOR once punched the earth, and from that hole came the very first single celled organisms?

I get it now.
I thought only chuck norris' roundhouse kick can generate such force? it is said that his kick has the same a mount of force as the "Big Bang" that was said to start all life and existence.
lol

all GSP needed to do is to perform a back flip to produce such infinitesimal power

and Samuel L. Jackson is probably his son who is immortal
ROFL at this thread.

Much better than Project WTF.
(02-23-2009, 03:50 PM)Sforza Wrote: FEDOR once punched the earth, and from that hole came the very first single celled organisms?

I get it now.

NO. There are no more gods because Zeus once said FEDOR was only the 2nd best pound for pound fighter to him, so FEDOR KTFOd him and became emperor of everything.

...Then he farted and GSP came out his butt.
Who was the mother? Or... Father? XD Or was it an immaculate bowel conception?
(02-27-2009, 12:06 PM)AppleHead Wrote:
(02-23-2009, 03:50 PM)Sforza Wrote: FEDOR once punched the earth, and from that hole came the very first single celled organisms?

I get it now.

NO. There are no more gods because Zeus once said FEDOR was only the 2nd best pound for pound fighter to him, so FEDOR KTFOd him and became emperor of everything.

...Then he farted and GSP came out his butt.

that was before GSP knocked FEDOR out for his dreams with a backflip
I love this thread.
Lord Lepermand and Chuck Norris are in equal footing IMO XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Lord Leperman in or out of an AC? Chuck Norris with or without back hair?
LP in AC = Hell
LP outside AC conjuring burgers for all = Heaven

|Chuck Norris w/o back hair| = the Abyss ( there is no difference )

Heaven + Hell = Abyss

therefore:
LP = Chuck Norris
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!