The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Evolution or divine creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can't deny that some of the theoretical concepts that were taught to us in elementary or highschool or college are becoming the truth. Thanks to the developing technology this theories are one by one proved or rebuffed.

Now here's the questions; did we develop/evolve on our own or from some lower species? or being a predominant catholic nation in asia, were we created by a divine being?

Give your beliefs here. Be prepared to defend your answers. And be open enough to have your thoughts and or beliefs be questioned.
I believe life is a gift from God. But I also believe that we evolved from single-celled bacteria. Smile
i believe that we are created by an ultimate entity which is GSP
(02-23-2009, 11:08 AM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]i believe that we are created by an ultimate entity which is GSP

Thread over. LOL
Quote:i believe that we are created by an ultimate entity which is GSP

LOL
I agree with Grim that we were created by God and that we also evolved.

First of all, it would be ignorant to believe that everything just "happened". It's clear that something had to begin somewhere and that was God. I don't believe that it can be explained logically because our brains and culture make us want the answer to it and I don't think that we could even fathom the true concept.

Also, from what I know ( I haven't studied the bible in depth) we as humans were created ,as we are now, a few thousand years ago. From the study of life, it has been shown that creatures adapt, change, and ultimately evolve over time. I doubt that we just appeared like a rabbit out of hatGentleman. As to what we evolved from, I don't know...*cough*monkeys*cough*

To add to the spiritual side of the argument, I believe in the after life. This is because my house is haunted out the ass with numerous ghosts. No bull, I promiseHappy. Tis' fuckin' freaky. Ghost=spirit/soul=proof of life beyond death.

But atdsutm's view is much more simpleClapping
Clearly I was wrong. Thanks for the clarification, Andrew. LOL
(02-23-2009, 12:12 PM)DragonSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]But atdsutm's view is much more simpleClapping

I disagree. Samuel L. Jackson is a more ultimate entity than GSP because he piloted a DC-8 that crashed into the earth, made volcanoes explode, and started human life. This was after he got bored of ruling a galactic empire.
Chuck Norris
........wth is happening to this thread???
arch_angel Wrote:........wth is happening to this thread???

Ok, let's fix it a bit.

Personally, I believe in a mix of both creation and evolution - not siding on any one theory alone. I have my beliefs and principles, and a mix of both creation and evolution makes sense to me.

But on a lighter side, there's Chuck Norris.
(02-23-2009, 02:49 PM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]But on a lighter side, there's Chuck Norris.

FEDOR > GSP > Bruce Lee > Kira Yamato > Chuck Norris > Lord_Leperman???
apple, you didn't include samuel jackson...Wtf

I think it should go like this.

FEDOR>GSP=SAMUEL L. JACKSON>CHUCK NORRIS>BRUCE LEE> KIRA YAMATO> LORD_LEPERMAN?!?!?!?
(02-23-2009, 03:07 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]FEDOR>GSP=SAMUEL L. JACKSON>CHUCK NORRIS>BRUCE LEE> KIRA YAMATO> LORD_LEPERMAN?!?!?!?

YA.

btw. LORD_LEPERMAN > everybody else
Quote:LORD_LEPERMAN > everybody else

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2