Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:06 AM
Computer Shop Drama
Actually, Shintetsu, I think DT's location is pretty good. There's nothing wrong with catering to palengkeros. It really depends on what kind of market you're trying to target.

DT, I think okay na gawin mo ngang mas high end yung taas pero medyo mas mahal tapos you can put your older stuff downstairs.
It does. I just don't like people that use your stuff then break 'em. Parang nagpahiram ka tapos pagbalik sa 'yo, sira na. -.-

I think the separation method works. Yun nga lang, the first floor still looks kinda fresh,so baka hindi muna mapansin yung 2nd floor. Tsaka baka puro adik na pilots/players ang pupunta dun. Mga surfer, chatter, and mga tahimik na gamer malamang yung pupunta sa taas. That way, people get what they want, at a price they'd be willing to pay.

May balak ako pumunta dyan sir DT xD
Confirmed: God REALY hates me..

After general clean-up of my shop abt 2:30am, I opted to head home(to those following my suffering I was in an all nighter a while back). When crossing a street, sudenly 3 ppl ganged up on me, at gunpoint opted to take all my belongings..

I was going to act like dante and all, but gunpoint, ehem.. In the end I lost my PSP, external hardisk, my wallet(with lisence and abt 2k of stash), I was able to hold on to my watch tho(bwahahaha, take that), because I literally hold on to it while they were taking it(just wish I hold on to the other things..).

I know shit happens and all, but for it to happen in an almost daily interval is realy divine punishment..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
hope you're okay dude, file a police report about what happened. thats the right thing to do now. kahit dyahe and time consuming.

bilog ang mundo dude.
@AEA1: Just filed one after getting mobbed, tho I think it's pretty worthless and all. Thanks for your concern dude.

Damn, did'nt get to sleep at all. Guess I realy screwed up this time. I need something to calm me down a bit, cuz the realization of loss just kicked in(I was very calm for the 1st 5 hours)
Dude, sorry to hear what happened.

Tama si Doc, bilog ang mundo.
Ouch...
Hindi maganda yung nangyari yun ah...

Either they know you run a shop or just by a really twisted twist of luck and fate that you happened to pass by bad luck's crosshair...
Though I really don't know if the police will/would/could do anything about petty robbers, magdasal ka na lang na mahuli sila agad.
Ouch, I'm really sorry for what happened but I'm glad that you're safe. I know shit happens, and that the police aren't that reliable when it comes to these issues. Lets just hope that karma gets to them and that something good happens to you in the following days.
Serene Wrote:Ate Luna, We ned yo her.

Once again, I have been summoned.

First off, I've had lots of experience dealing with these lamers. I've been talked-back to, threatened, called a bitch and have had little punks run out without paying. Some of these events I just take in stride but some of them do require me to take measures to ensure that they don't get repeated.

I've had people banned from the shop for months at a time. I've gotten into arguments that would give some people migraines afterwards. I've even given some guys Naru punches when I couldn't find words to work out my anger. The last one I hit was last january after the third periodecal exams. I dropped by my uncle's shop to watch it for an hour coz my cousin had to run an errand. No sweat, I thought, since I had done this one for the last two years.

No luck. As it turns out, one of the customers wanted to pay far less than he owed and was being extremely vocal about it. Now, I had just returned from an afternoon of grading exam papers, and all the grammar mistakes and typos had frayed my temper and patience to hair-thin strands. I wasn't in the mood so I just leaned across the counter, grabbed that moron's collar, pulled him close and gave him a straight right in the nose. I got hell from my uncle afterwards but at least I felt a whole lot better afterwards.

Doom Trigger, what you did was far milder than how I would've reacted were I in your situation. If I was the one who had to deal with that bitch customer of yours, people would have started placing bets on the ensuing catfight. Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck but don't worry about it, things should look up soon enough. Smile
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Oh my gosh...
She's got quite the internet sense...
Astiig.

You're scary you know that?
But still, I'd like to do that to some jerky customers here.

Super Stress Vent Out Attack~!!
@Luna: Being a girl sure sure have it's merits.. I stil stand by my choice to just verbaly abuse the bitch, If it were a man tho, I think I would'nt have time to think before my fist reach his cheeks.
Nice to hear from a fellow PC shop dwellers, hehe
Women are let off for physical abuse much more easily than men are.
NiX Wrote:Women are let off for anything much more easily than men are.

Fix'd.

No offense to females, but it's true.
A new develpment in the my string of bad luck has risen. Two of my employees started fighting(I never understood these hormonal shit) because of chain of command..

This event has a very high probability of turnin into something I don't want to handle, given the rate of shit happening(ROSH) nowa days has increased by the end of this week, might as well fix this early..
It's 'hormonal'

And what do you mean by Chain of Command?

Is it like nag-away sila kung sino ang sempai or something like kung sino sa kanila ang manager?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Office Drama Sforza 14 15,789 06-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  hospital drama AEA1 26 27,586 04-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NiX