Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:20 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
@TS

From one of my favorite DA artists.
[Image: pokemonster_hunter__by_endling-d31zv47.jpg]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
yay powderstones \o/ now i can finally upgrade my farm
there is already a cfw patch that lets you play the raw iso on pspiso but be warned some saves may be corrupted because of a cfw change.

I prefer to wait for the patched iso XD

a patched iso that only needs you to add a plugin to play
note: it only works for m33-6 cfw usersl.

http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=867237
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

two questions:

power pill, is it only good for one shot/swing?

what do i need to kill and carve to get a monster bone+?

thanks in advance
It's good for a few seconds. Works like an instant Mega Demon Drug
They take some effort to make and don't last very long. So it's more of a specialized item.

Works best together with other atk up items (it stacks if you get the order right) and stamina ups for Lao Shan Lung hunts with Eternal Schisms. (The pill helps ALOT in soloing the giant gecko >_> )

Not much use for it aside from that on fast moving targets/sluggish weapons.

Almost any upper-rank monster. Try Daimyo Hermitaur upper or any of the Dromes in upper HR 4 Up is upper me thinks... (Gia, Gen, Veloci, Bull etc. etc. )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
hmmm..so i take it the demon drug is the one that lasts longer? should i just user power seeds for the short boost instead? im only getting five honey from the farm and i dont want to use em just to make a power pill

as for the bones..i havent touched the offline gathering hall so im stuck at HR1. is the monster bone+ available from the monsters available from the village chief quests? still on 4 star of the chief quests btw.
I think those start dropping around the 6 star quest areas minimum.

don't use power pills I think their more of a hassle than what their worth not enough bang for your buck. Also if you drank a drug or mega drug before you drank a pill the drug will also wear of after the pill wears off.

(12-07-2010, 12:37 AM)clonezero Wrote: I think those start dropping around the 6 star quest areas minimum.

don't use power pills I think their more of a hassle than what their worth not enough bang for your buck. Also if you drank a drug or mega drug before you drank a pill the drug will also wear of after the pill wears off.

so should i just sell off my stash of power seeds?
well early on planting power seeds and selling the crops can help with money problems so yeah but if you have the space bring some as seeds they may not be as strong as pills but they do last longer and stack with drugs and when they expire they don't take the drug buff with them.

(12-07-2010, 06:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: well early on planting power seeds and selling the crops can help with money problems so yeah but if you have the space bring some as seeds they may not be as strong as pills but they do last longer and stack with drugs and when they expire they don't take the drug buff with them.

cool! i'll be doing that. thanks ^^
oh yeah if you haven't, get the charms sold at the shop and never remove them XD and once you have laoshan claws buy ANOTHER set then combine those with the claws and never take those off too XD.

1 more hour XD.

edit: need to take nihonggo lessons D:

(12-07-2010, 07:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: oh yeah if you haven't get the charms sold at the shop and never remove them XD and once you have laoshan claws buy ANOTHER set then combine those with the claws and never take those off too XD.

1 more hour XD.

thanks for pointing this out. only managed to get the armorcharm for now. i'll have to farm more powderstones XD

actually I got most of my ideas from tips from Jake the MH god of rrLOL

anyway I got to play 3 and damn its confusing at certain points thankfully my experience from 2g helps anyway I love the fact that when you sneak up on the ostrich like monsters they ither take a crap or drop and egg LOL

(12-08-2010, 10:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(12-07-2010, 07:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: oh yeah if you haven't get the charms sold at the shop and never remove them XD and once you have laoshan claws buy ANOTHER set then combine those with the claws and never take those off too XD.

1 more hour XD.

thanks for pointing this out. only managed to get the armorcharm for now. i'll have to farm more powderstones XD

Powderstones? Do you use them to acquire pokke points? If you are, I suggest you gather quartz ores at the swamp caves(day/night) Just bring a lot of pickaxes and set skills with runner and backpacker.

That or take advantage of the unlimited eggs in the hunting horn weapons training. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, Power pills are very useful for Greatsword users. Just down one and charge up in front of a trapped monster for big damage. XD
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
it seems you also gain money equal to the pokke points various items give. so the powderstones also give 3k gold. havent tried the quartz run yet. the egg run seems nice due to it being unlimited, but powderstones win out since one ten minute session can yield 9k ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,478 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon