Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:43 PM
What did you learn today?
i learned (yesterday) that i'm just an acquaintance...

i also learned that there are a few unguarded footbridges that go over the MRT line.
also, did you know that "juice" used in electronic cigars/vapes contain concentrated nicotine. two vials can kill a person by organ shutdown.
... and when diluted could kill a mouse.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I had almost forgotten the joy on sneaking up on someone and doing something they did not expect.

Specifically plastering their faces with five rounds of highly charged plasma orbs.
(10-22-2012, 10:33 AM)Zefyr Wrote: I had almost forgotten the joy on sneaking up on someone and doing something they did not expect.

Specifically plastering their faces with five rounds of highly charged plasma orbs.

Lots of better things you can do to people when you sneak up on them in real life. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-22-2012, 10:33 AM)Zefyr Wrote: I had almost forgotten the joy on sneaking up on someone and doing something they did not expect.

Dont I always do that in ACV? Gotta love hearing your reactions especially Flau.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
(10-22-2012, 01:09 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:

Dont I always do that in ACV? Gotta love hearing your reactions especially Flau.. Big grin

Feels a lot better when the guys you steamroll were acting all high and mighty when my team finally started beating them after a losing streak. One of them anyway, the other two seemed... less douchey, haha.

And yes, I know of some fun things to do to people in real life when I sneak up on them. dohohohoho.
Giggity

That rain and overcast are the perfect techno weather and that my username is also a real name as well. Sirius Juan Forte.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
a worm should not ask a horse how to jump over a pebble. what works in one cultural setting will not work in all cultural settings. in fact, sometimes it can be fatal.

trust your instincts.
The cow in the military question, "How's the cow" seems to symbolize the cadet.

...I could be wrong though.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
The other day I got to disassemble and reassemble an M-16.
Fairly simple enough.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I've learned that an eye for an eye may leave the world blind
(11-11-2012, 03:44 PM)HayWire Wrote: The other day I got to disassemble and reassemble an M-16.
Fairly simple enough.

WTF Why didnt my batch get to do this during my time in rotc? D:

To post or not to post, that is my question.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(11-11-2012, 08:58 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 03:44 PM)HayWire Wrote: The other day I got to disassemble and reassemble an M-16.
Fairly simple enough.

WTF Why didnt my batch get to do this during my time in rotc? D:

we had this during CAT. really fun coz as a medic i didnt have to march and spent the time competing against the officers. fastest disassemble time i got was around 26 seconds ^^

for ROTC, the normal cadets went on to live firing (tho for their batch it was cancelled coz of a storm if i recall correct). for those of us who were under the police training we went through an improvised swat/moving firing range kind of thing with airsoft rifles \o/