Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:13 PM
What did you learn today?
(09-01-2012, 02:02 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:59 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:56 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:51 AM)Fox Wrote: Sorry. The less you know, the better. Shades
Would it have been funnier if I made a random assumption?

I invite you to take a stab. Big grin
The mystery behind Raffy's personality

Strike one, son. LOL
I thinking there's a prize if I guess right, but if I strikeout I'm gonna get banned.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Hahah don't mind me. I was just thinking out loud.
(09-01-2012, 02:04 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 02:02 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:59 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:56 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 01:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Would it have been funnier if I made a random assumption?

I invite you to take a stab. Big grin
The mystery behind Raffy's personality

Strike one, son. LOL
I thinking there's a prize if I guess right, but if I strikeout I'm gonna get banned.

Oh great even the foreigners are taking stabs at me now Chair. Woe is me, woe is me!

If my memory serves me correctly this is strike two for me. TT
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Somehow me and Fox posted 2 more posts before Nix's but they seem to be nonexistent.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.

Must've been really embarassing to give that place as your address if it still existed today. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-04-2012, 03:10 PM)Fox Wrote:
Must've been really embarassing to give that place as your address if it still existed today. LOL

Must have been the go to place for young ones testing their manliness, or more probably DOMs. LOL

It's passed midnight and I'm bored plus I can't sleep so...

Apparently the Philippines shares the same Adventure Time localization with Australia which explains why many parts of the show seem sudden/off/missing.

...We have censored Adventure Time Sad

This also explains why I've never seen the controversial "What Was Missing" episode which led to the firing of one writer and the removal of the preview videos on Youtube and TV (as if they never existed)

On that related note, I could pretty much say that Frederator Studios is homophobic. Or afraid of the controversy. Or both :/

Well - I guess I'll just be thankful that I have the uncensored episode collection with me. ~.~
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Question are you talking about the version shown on the local channels or cable?

Prolly cable LOL
Hmmm because I've seen that episode you mentioned on CN a number of times already.

But anyway can you fill us in on what are the more interesting censored parts? Any blood and guts or something?

(09-05-2012, 09:38 PM)clonezero Wrote: Hmmm because I've seen that episode you mentioned on CN a number of times already.

But anyway can you fill us in on what are the more interesting censored parts? Any blood and guts or something?

I prolly never saw it LOL oh well, doesn't matter now Tongue

Here's a list http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Cens..._Australia
That I laugh like a hyena sometimes ...

that my soul slowly gets sucked out of me each day RR is down.
i need an ebay/amazon account. johnnyair cargo charges $25 for each site when you use their card-free shop and ship service.

also just noticed that Tetsuo Kurata looks like a thinner, younger and whiter Ramon Bautista hahahahaha
(09-11-2012, 07:52 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: i need an ebay/amazon account. johnnyair cargo charges $25 for each site when you use their card-free shop and ship service.

also just noticed that Tetsuo Kurata looks like a thinner, younger and whiter Ramon Bautista hahahahaha

I can help you with that but you still have to pay the JAC fee thats around 800 minimum. Pm me