Current time: 05-23-2024, 05:35 PM
What did you learn today?
Learning the intricacies of Motrocyclical travel. I NEED MY BUSTER SWORD. OR SOME OTHER SIMILAR HOMAGE MOTORBIKE WEAPONRY.
(06-24-2012, 07:01 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Learning the intricacies of Motrocyclical travel. I NEED MY BUSTER SWORD. OR SOME OTHER SIMILAR HOMAGE MOTORBIKE WEAPONRY.

Try looking up the Black Rock Shooter Trike, it's got two big ass swords with guns in them
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
while its more like "reaffirmation" rather than learning something new.

I am once again reminded that people, parents/relatives specifically for this instance, takes lots of pictures of lots of things for memory.

They also do it to amass blackmail material ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-04-2012, 12:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: They also do it to amass blackmail material ...

Parang di ka na na nasanay sa RR. May special mentions ka pa nga di ba?Happy
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-04-2012, 01:07 PM)Serene Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 12:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: They also do it to amass blackmail material ...

And a few pictures too.

*coughcoughparkcoughslidecough*
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-04-2012, 01:28 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 01:07 PM)Serene Wrote:

And a few pictures too.

*coughcoughparkcoughslidecough*

and you had to remind me of those ... fucking relics
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-04-2012, 02:30 PM)clonezero Wrote: and you had to remind me of those ... fucking relics

DO-HO-HO-HO-HOH!
I seem to be more ruthless to my blockmates than with my old classmates. Despite both of them lacking in a few academic skills, I enjoyed tutoring my old classmates, these people - not so much LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Try looking for something positive in them that you could enjoy.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Try looking for something negative in them that you could laugh at.
Or both. Yay~

I can no longer stay up past 10:00PM. I don't know why. My sched puts me until 1:30 almost everyday, with the exception of Wednesday 3:30PM and Friday 11:30AM. I just feel so damn tired everyday after class. Might be the driving, but eh.

Also, for some reason Ateneo WiFi prevents online games of any type. Rawrs.
(07-05-2012, 09:20 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Or both. Yay~

I can no longer stay up past 10:00PM. I don't know why. My sched puts me until 1:30 almost everyday, with the exception of Wednesday 3:30PM and Friday 11:30AM. I just feel so damn tired everyday after class. Might be the driving, but eh.

Also, for some reason Ateneo WiFi prevents online games of any type. Rawrs.

There is a newtype within your hilbert effect-like powah. That human must be putting the pressure on. You prolly can't sense who he/she is yet, but you can feel that person's presence.
(07-05-2012, 08:22 PM)Goat Wrote: Try looking for something negative in them that you could laugh at.

They won't be able to pass college with ease. *laughs maniacally*

@topic
Well, the other day I learned that if I care too much about a person, I get sick with a fever when something happens to them or if they stopped talking to me after I realized I said something that sounds like it could have hurt their feelings Sad

...That. And I seem to be a semi-yandere -_-;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
That should authorize you enough to bring hidden knives inside your backpack or somewhere else. Bring something less harmful, concealing, and sharp; you'd be a tsundere instead. LOL

Staying at the thread; I just noticed this one just now from a random glimpse of thought. Looking at how flash and director are like, animated; they look like a bunch of musical notes. I've always been curious regarding how musicians composed their own notes, and have finally experienced how they do so. Except that it isn't music.

In short, I just experienced a musician's career by randomly retrospecting on how to compose something that resembles a musical note, and works like one.
(07-06-2012, 03:01 PM)Goat Wrote: Looking at how flash and director are like, animated; they look like a bunch of musical notes.

Keyframes as musical notes - in hindsight they do look alike... Roll eyes

Found out that orange peel oil kills insects on contact.