Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:29 PM
What did you learn today?
your point being?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-02-2012, 12:52 PM)HayWire Wrote: My accent changes when I play in free battle mode >.>

Lol, same goes for me. I'm sometimes tempted to just blurt out 'Ah, me no ispeaki the good englesh, bury sorreh' and see their reactions. Or if I slip into a room with a fellow Filipino player speak in Filipino and see if any of the other players go WTF.

Free Battle Players can actually be quite respectful. I always expect a Rager somewhere, but so far it's been a pleasant surprise.
AC isn't for the impatient. The ragers would have quite by now.
Never use coffee instead of plain water to boil tea. And never drink that first cup yourself.

That's the last time i'll ask my cousin for a suggestion on how to make stronger coffee.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I seem to have this interesting kind of 'bloodlust' in Free Battles. In the Mock Battles we do, it feels like fun and that we're doing something to better ourselves, interestingly the same goes with Battle Royals. But when I search for Duels, I silently hope I won't find a room, but when I do, my heart beats faster and I get the urge to do whatever it takes to secure a victory XD
[Image: 538997_10150715422479304_39562664303_890...8357_n.jpg]

Onga noh...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-04-2012, 03:36 PM)HayWire Wrote: [Image: 538997_10150715422479304_39562664303_890...8357_n.jpg]

Onga noh...

lol nice, was from a La Salle school, now going to Ateneo. I AM NOW A MOCKINGJAY.

[Image: 901160-WUQLGSX.jpg]

Apparently there ARE ragers here. Such a milestone to be hate-mailed. Feels good XD
@ Zefyr

Someone got fried with a Plasma gun huh?

Topic: I just found out there is a thing callled AC viewer when you press select on your workshop
Indeed he did. Interestingly, I fought the same guy a second time and still won, no hate mail this time though XD

I come home to see if I could get one last gaming session with you guys before I leave and find out the server is down ;_;
am not as immune to sleep as I used to be... can't stay awake for more than 32 hours now. found out coz I fell asleep fighting flame fly... waaahhh
(04-04-2012, 11:23 PM)AEA1 Wrote: am not as immune to sleep as I used to be... can't stay awake for more than 32 hours now. found out coz I fell asleep fighting flame fly... waaahhh

At sira na po and sleep limiter nya. Yare...

Fox, what did your cousin do again with the coffee/tea thing?
'Signatures are overrated.'
I learned that if I dont need to buy a better blue tooth headset if I tape my CD-R king mic to a stereo headset and set the output to my headset instead.. Pure genius if I dare say.
(04-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Serene Wrote: Fox, what did your cousin do again with the coffee/tea thing?

Maybe a caffeine binge? Though you might build up a tolerance to that stuff after a while.

Learned that hiding in a cardboard box to get closer to the target is a valid bird watching technique.
(04-05-2012, 02:07 AM)medusa0 Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Serene Wrote: Fox, what did your cousin do again with the coffee/tea thing?

Maybe a caffeine binge? Though you might build up a tolerance to that stuff after a while.

Learned that hiding in a cardboard box to get closer to the target is a valid bird watching technique.

Said bird watchers in action:
[Image: PW_boxes.jpg]

While on boxes...
First time I've tried using the rescue box in Peace Walker. It does heal faster.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(04-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Serene Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 11:23 PM)AEA1 Wrote: am not as immune to sleep as I used to be... can't stay awake for more than 32 hours now. found out coz I fell asleep fighting flame fly... waaahhh

At sira na po and sleep limiter nya. Yare...

Fox, what did your cousin do again with the coffee/tea thing?

Either you boil tea leaves in a pot of coffee or let a tea bag steep in a fresh cup. You'll be fine for the first half-day or so. Later on, past the twelve-hour point, you'll feel even more awake.

After twenty hours, you should start seeing sounds and hearing colors, along with a strange feeling that someone is watching you from far away.

Enjoy.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."