Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:53 PM
What did you learn today?
I'm bored so I decided to look up on jobs here in the Philippines that require a Bachelor's Degree in Psych. Puro HR related XDDDD;;

Edit:
On a random note: how much is a "good" salary and a "meh/bleh" salary?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
It's hard to decide for a college.

I've got Archi in UP, LiaCom + Marketing Management in DLSU, and InfoDesign in Ateneo. Any suggestions ._.?
(02-12-2012, 07:07 PM)Zefyr Wrote: It's hard to decide for a college.

I've got Archi in UP, LiaCom + Marketing Management in DLSU, and InfoDesign in Ateneo. Any suggestions ._.?

I'm against taking Marketing in college if you don't plan to start your own company, because in the corporate working environment, Marketing departments don't really look for Marketing graduates.
(02-12-2012, 06:23 PM)HayWire Wrote: Edit:
On a random note: how much is a "good" salary and a "meh/bleh" salary?

"Good" starting salary for a new graduate should be around 20k/mo. at least.
That Nix does stupid shit with his ACs too. LOL
I discovered that a "High IQ Society" is.
alien swarm isn't the only free game from Steam.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...p?t=851573
Random news report group today talked about the Philippine Church doesn't want infertile people and those who do no plan on having children to marry.

I can't find a reliable sauce on this though.

The only good news from this is that my classmates finally understand how the gay people feel Sad
To never, ever reopen a bottle of half-drank beer. The alcohol in two weeks-old, stale beer ferments to the point of smelling like... Christ, there's no way to describe the stench. Vomit
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-17-2012, 07:32 PM)HayWire Wrote: Random news report group today talked about the Philippine Church doesn't want infertile people and those who do no plan on having children to marry.

I can't find a reliable sauce on this though.

The only good news from this is that my classmates finally understand how the gay people feel Sad

This isn't a secret. It's actually taught in any decent catechism class. In the eyes of the Church, the only point of marriage is for procreation. That's why you can cleanly get an annulment if you find out that your spouse is infertile.

edit: And annulment is a funny thing too. It isn't a separation like divorce is. It's basically a ret-con saying "Nope, it never happened!"

People just don't study their own religion enough.
Learned that I am pretty much out of ideas to make anything in ACLR. Angry

And that the reedy sounding instrument in the old Titanic movie is called an Uilleann (starts at 1:11).
Psychology has a board exam. (Courtesy of Former-PGMA)
That E.T is actually Force-sensitive and comes from a galaxy far, far away.

Don't you just love the way Spielberg and Lucas collaborate on each other's work. Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I just learned that my teeth doesn't hurt from real-life, high pitched sounds. But it does from digital ones.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ruins is selling a copy of Armored Core V. Japanese of course, but still.

It's pirated.

Can't play pirated games on my Xbox.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
...That Stephen Hawking can only move his cheeks, but he still has more women than you:
http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/co...?context=3