Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:06 PM
What did you learn today?
TIL I can't understand english.

just watched latest episode of Kung Fu Panda series...

Tai Long has a nephew XD

They keep putting Tigress in awkward situations...which kinda makes her adorable XD...actually like Twilght Sparkle in a way they are both Bookworms in a way (as Tigress put it in one episode she's been studying and practicing Kung Fu, reading books and scrolls about Kung Fu ever since she was a kid)

i guess na-awa sila sa kanya for the first 2 movies so bumabawi sila sa series (actually kinda felt sorry for Tigress also in the 2 Kung Fu Panda movies so i guess they wanted to give more love to Tigress now in the series ) XD

1st episode Tigress gets a Flue, which makes her weak and having these muscle spasms, and makes her more or less weak to the point she cant fight back

so pretty much Tigress gets sent to some sort of kid nursery while Poh and monkey look for a cure

Kids: Can we put make up on your face?
Tigress: "with a very weakened voice" No
Kids: Can you do anything about it?
Tigress: "with a very weakened voice" Noooooooo
Kids: YEY!!!

In another episode

Princess: i don't like the beautiful man with the stripes
Poh: Who?...Ohhhh

same episode but different scene

Tigress had to play the part of the princess to save the princess from slavery thing
but Poh and Tigress didn't know about the initial ceremonies thing
so the Villian ask the Princess to do the traditional Princess Dance

Tigress: The traditional what??? *with tigress eyes wide open*
"i dont know how to describe but watching Tigress do such an awkward dance made me laugh LOL XD...its like seeing Twilight Sparkle doing that weird idance n the new episode"

in a different episode

basically Poh disguises himself as an enemy to stop the vilian from getting this all powerful hammer thing
so Poh had to find a way to convince monkey and tigress its him in disguise while they were fighting
so Poh saying all these random secrets of monkey and tigress to convince them its him
I laughed when it got to Tigress

Poh: *so Poh blocks a punch or kick* Tigress i know when you where a kid you had a HUGE CRUSH on master sifu
Tigress: *Tigress eyes open that omg look thing you know when u suddenly realize something...tigress pauses for a few seconds...then suddenly kicks Poh which sends him flying*

Tigress: It is Poh!

*XD maybe Tigress got angry THEN realized it was Poh LOL*

In a different episode

Crane: Aren't you happy?
Tigress: I am
Crane: You aren't smiling
Tigress: This is my Happy Face

In another episode

Tigress with Bunny Ears LOL

XD

(12-04-2011, 02:37 AM)NiX Wrote: TIL I can't understand english.

What the hell did i just hear?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
a few corrections to the above post. no offense kanipan
tea like coffee is a diuretics, so you are just aggravating the symptoms of dehydration
alcohol is a cns depressant, so it will put you to sleep
not advisable to drink a beer the morning after, you'd do better with a liter of water.
don't drink while taking certain drugs... of the top of my head, the most common and dangerous are
alcohol + ...
metronidazole, furazolidone = convulsions

coumadin = stroke

tricyclics, MAOI's = increse BP

nitroglycerine = decrease BP

diazapam, lorazepam = heart failur

and a few others I forgot.

safe drinking... am looking at you fox. hhahahaha

anyone curious for the best cure for a hang over. just PM me
Huh? The most i've ever gotten drunk while in RR's presence is only 1/4th of the craziest i've been. You guys ain't seen anything yet. Tongue

On topic, what i usually do after a heavy session is to down a couple bottles of sports drinks, like Gatorade. Since alcohol makes you go to the CR often, it's best to replace all the fluids you've lost and those sports drinks are more efficient at that than just plain water. It'll also help lessen the chances of a hangover. Also, don't go to sleep immediately after. Try to get something to eat or just walk it off for a bit. It helps to counter all that alcohol in your system.

Trust me, i can count on one hand the times i've had a hangover all these years, by just doing those.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thing with beer is it's mostly empty calories. To avoid having those accursed beer bellies, burn it off by being active after a session.
In my case, I do all-nighters. It also prevents me from waking with a hangover, since I didn't sleep to begin with.
'Signatures are overrated.'
But RR doesn't "drink" drink LOL Ever.
RR just sips drinks...like gentlemen. Gentleman
Can't we just go do this "drink" kind of drinking? Just once. Even just beer is fine :\
RR inuman? Game.

...and I mean game as in let's do it. Not game as in play video games. Tongue
I've been the one bringing drinks to RR meets and parang nasasayang parati >_>
We can try again though so sure why not LOL
Better make it mandatory once in a while.
im up for a drinking session. just schedule it one month in advance if not on a saturday/sunday night.
That MG-sized gunpla boxes make for a great impromptu umbrella if ever one is caught out in the open during a sudden downpour. LOL
Need cheap reusable gloves? Get surgical gloves a size or 2 larger.
Also, the powder inside surgical gloves allow your hands to slip in better and absorb sweat.
Which means you'll have to powder up your hands every time you re-use the gloves.
Gawad Kalinga field trip got cancelled due to the weather :|
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]