Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:31 PM
What did you learn today?
You can double-post after 24 hours from your previous post.
unless your God .. I mean Mix/Grim

anyway Fox nice emblem.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Its hard to do perspective at drawing. I just did a Daemon Moebot, it sucked because of the fail pers.
Fishished and Posted Thunder strike and Grim beast BTW. Thats what I did when I knew that you cant double post within 24 hours, which I found convenient.
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
(05-13-2011, 09:50 AM)Fox Wrote: Post

Very nice! I happened to have found a converter of a sort to port that emblem from pc to ps2, at least that's what I assumed it to be since I can't read Japanese:

http://www4.kcn.ne.jp/~kappa-/

It's the same site that I got my LR builder from, click on "MLR" off to the left side of the screen. There will be two preview links to the right after that.

Anyway, it took a who decade of rotting in this godforsaken desert for me to realise how much of an amoral asshole I am. Tears of joy

And that it is possible to cut down a whole tree with just a hand saw and a six metre length of nylon rope.
learned that a mix of condensed milk and lotion is used in pron films for fake manglue
^LOL

Apparently my ring finger is slightly longer than my index finger *randomly at awe*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
learned theres an image board for anime pics that are SFW (or at least thereabouts) safebooru.org
... Bakemonogatari has subliminal images of only a frame each. Try grabbing the last third of the final episode frame by frame.
I'd love to post it, but it since imageshack's down, and PB doesn't let pics like that slide, I'd rather not.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Closest "full version" of this:

I is sad that I no find full version Sad

^
I also learned that the guy who uploaded this - is a really really brave/stupid person >.>
i learned how to twit pic. so guys if you are a twitter friend i'll be drawing Trace doing a lot of things, like playing with his psp! my twitter is irayasama if you guys are interested Big grin

[Image: 4ddbb61bNG3Dxsnc.png]
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
doodles are cute, I'll sign up to Twitter just for this :3
(05-15-2011, 02:06 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: learned that a mix of condensed milk and lotion is used in pron films for fake manglue

O__O

(05-16-2011, 06:38 PM)HayWire Wrote: Apparently my ring finger is slightly longer than my index finger *randomly at awe*

*looks at me fingers* What is this.. I don't even... OMGWTFBBQ
my left ring finger is longer than my right left finger.

(05-22-2011, 07:20 AM)Serene Wrote: ... Bakemonogatari has subliminal images of only a frame each. Try grabbing the last third of the final episode frame by frame.
I'd love to post it, but it since imageshack's down, and PB doesn't let pics like that slide, I'd rather not.
I knew it... but didn't may much attention. D:

Oh.. and did you guys know that penguins have knees?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Supposedly, longer ring fingers indicate more testosterone exposure. Longer index fingers indicate more estrogen exposure. Supposedly.
The school uploaded the 75th anniversary video in youtube.

When they showed it to us, people screamed everytime they saw someone they knew.

Thing's I learned...
I'm in it. >_____> My mom's there too >___>
summon felsteed spell, or any mounts you obtain go to a Pets and Summons tab in your character window in WoW (post WotLK)