Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:20 AM
What did you learn today?
If you put your mind into it you CAN finish something, i.e. I decided to stick to finishing Demon's Souls this morning and finishing up Final Fantasy XIII in the afternoon. I feel pretty good about it XD

Also... Writer's block is always a biatch >_<
(03-29-2011, 10:07 PM)Zefyr Wrote: If you put your mind into it you CAN finish something, i.e. I decided to stick to finishing Demon's Souls this morning and finishing up Final Fantasy XIII in the afternoon. I feel pretty good about it XD

Also... Writer's block is always a biatch >_<

I think a lot of people here have this problem Smile
Quote:Also... Writer's block is always a biatch >_<

inspiration is a fickle bitch XD
That's why mental farts must be let loose when the urge to draw/write comes suddenly LOL It's a good exercise..but after a while you kind of blur a "serious" idea and a "random" idea.

Apparently the effing line on the bridge of my nose is a scar from when I was still a toddler LOL.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I learned something today: put some earplugs on after a few retard songs
Team Ninja seem to make their games especially hard but satisfyingly rewarding *coughNinjaGaidenseriescough*. If Team Ninja teams up with From Software to create a Demon's Souls-like game it would be impossible to finish, or even more interesting, an AC game in which even lowly foot soldiers can go kamikaze on your ass and strap themselves to an Atomic Bomb and jump at you o3o

Another thing I learned: Boredom makes you extremely voracious. I finished a Big-Mac and three large fries yesterday XD
The time difference due to the time zones between Vancouver and Manila is 16 hours. D:
my room is some sort of Faraday cage, only that it blocks wireless internet signals XD
That I have the same surname as RoninFang. Blink

And that electronics don't like static discharges.
"That I have the same surname as RoninFang. "

yes your my evil clone in a different country mwuhahahaha things are going as planned to take over the world lol XD
(03-31-2011, 08:56 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: my room is some sort of Faraday cage, only that it blocks wireless internet signals XD

our whole house is one also you can only get a signal either by going to a few choice spots in the house or going outside altogether.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

- you can't please everybody - :|
Never leave eggs sitting in the fridge for more than three weeks, lest you be willing to unleash the wrath of one of the most foul odors ever encountered by modern man.

Takte, mapapalaba ako nang di oras nito ah. Ang baho talaga! Vomit
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Apparently one of my friends made a fic based loosely on the people in school ~_~
I'm in it, with a different last name ~__~ XD

I'm a captain...I FEEL TOUCHED XD
(04-01-2011, 08:23 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 08:56 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: my room is some sort of Faraday cage, only that it blocks wireless internet signals XD

our whole house is one also you can only get a signal either by going to a few choice spots in the house or going outside altogether.

the signal is three to four bars in the living room. it drops to one bar in my room >.<

ok na sana sa labas, pero syempre, hindi ako pwede maghipon sa sala XD

learned that fluids in minecraft will always flow towards the closest dip in elevation. if you want them to go further, you have to block their path to these close dips first.