Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:40 PM
What did you learn today?
Radiation Chart

[Image: radiation.jpg]
^ Well that was enlightening. Salute
That ACLR has a fast forward function during replay (hold R2), and that From must have gotten lazy with Cerberus Garm's AI (get behind him to see him unload his large rockets into nothing).
I just learned how to use my blinds to control and improve my room's air circulation. Astig.
'Signatures are overrated.'
The hairz near my ear is apparently already considered sideburns o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

japan will always be japan no matter wat XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

There are people who go to Yaoi Con without having any idea what Yaoi is LOL
That it's nearly time for me to start de-dusting entire shelves of model kits again. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
That the house is littered with old stuff. I went back home to fetch something and get back to school (hassle), then I found this, my long-lost wireless PS2 controller, and a dr-s5 while my parents were clearing out junk.
There was an American insta-star named Rebecca Black who rose to fame from a really crappy song called Friday. IMO, I'd forgive the crappy song IF SHE WROTE IT. But if a professional wrote it or something......... Ermm
(03-26-2011, 03:21 PM)HayWire Wrote: There was an American insta-star named Rebecca Black who rose to fame from a really crappy song called Friday. IMO, I'd forgive the crappy song IF SHE WROTE IT. But if a professional wrote it or something......... Ermm

Oh gad that was horrible >_< I just watched it.
OMG so much auto tune everywhere Dx
She's an OKAY singer actually. XD
The company auto tuned it. They're also the ones that forced her to sing it. So if anyone is to be blamed, hated and roasted on a stick - it's the company XD

There's a site: LoveGivesMeHope. LGMH. I've been tearing up and crying for the past 30 minutes XDDDD;;
Terribad, that Friday song.

Watching it in super slow-mo will give you an ambient-hell sound.
Y'know, I just learned that it was the first song to have never lasted more than 5 seconds in my ear when I skipped it to the middle and heard "Friday, friday...".
Everything about Friday is terribad. Just look around the internets for lulz

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I come to RR just to lol.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."