Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:26 PM
What did you learn today?
oops. i haven't learned anything for today.. D: Ill be back in the evening to find out if a trip to katipunan might deepen my understanding of the working of reality and the law of life. O___O
"within the facade of shadows and deceit, face your true self..."
Google Translate has a beatbox feature o__O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
To properly weigh vertices in capes and other loose clothings so they'll animate.

Also bacteria actually has memory! Shock Only short term though, lasting only for 2~3 seconds and is used to coordinate movements.
(02-28-2011, 08:04 AM)medusa0 Wrote: To properly weigh vertices in capes and other loose clothings so they'll animate.

Also bacteria actually has memory! Shock Only short term though, lasting only for 2~3 seconds and is used to coordinate movements.

Cool. Never knew it as well until now. LOL
It needs more RAM. lol

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
The next time you get some ketchup packets from McDonald's (at least here in the Philippines), check out the lower left corner. There will be a number there from 1 to 10. It represents how salty that packet of ketchup is. Smile
I've been hearing that for years but I've never confirmed it. Is it really true?
KFC double downs never have the exact same weight and size as other double downs.

...So the price is not actually fixed. Tinitimbang nila sa harap mo >___>

Speaking of which - I can now eat 1 and a half (unusually) large double downs >_> (provided there's enough Pepsi)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Sad
RRRRAAAHHHH! *earthquake* *earthquake* *earthquake* LOL
(02-28-2011, 09:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Sad

[Image: 129155937374068159.jpg]

It's been a while since I ate a double down. Ugh, now I'm hungry. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

double down?
(02-28-2011, 06:32 PM)NiX Wrote: I've been hearing that for years but I've never confirmed it. Is it really true?

I tasted a few (as scientifically as I could) and as far as I can tell, the packets really were saltier the higher up on the scale I got. I don't know though. Might just be psychological on my end.

[Image: tumblr_lhcuvj28Dw1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg]
its a color code used by stores so they can catalouge when the bread you are buying is baked.

but i always get the blue ones---blue reminds me of bread :/
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Cool! Big grin What about Wednesday and Sunday though?